Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I thought it was arrete also at first but as i listened to it again it was obviously not. The first part is "d'ta mere a sale pute" which means of your mother and dirty whore. BUt i found the lyrics online and we are both wrong on the first part of the first line.

I have a hard time understanding Parisians, sometimes. Probably because the people i speak frnch to are either from Haiti like or Maartinique, Guadeloupe and Guinee Bissot and Camerouns. I dont have any Parisians in my circle except for my aunt whom i dont speak to very often

I see. You're right, Rapgenius has the lyrics. It's actually Ta mère la sale pute, il est trop tard pour chahed .

Chahed veut dire prier, attester de sa foi en Arabe. Le Musulmanchahed avant de mourir s'il en a l'occasion.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American chicks drop their panties at the site of any black person speaking in french on some :ohmy: :drool: type steez
Trust me... Been eating good off that sh!t for decades. :lolbron:
I actually saw this happen today too :mjlol::dead:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Iactually saw this happen today too :mjlol::dead:
Dude!

I still have a slight accent but it's not as obvious as some. Nothing brings a smile to my face like when I'm somewhere where there' s a lot of American chicks (especially black) and my phone rings and it's one of my aunts or cousins that strictly speak French only.
The minute i answer and start talking them brawds turn around and be like :dwillhuh: :whoo: :noah:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This was the 1st album I ever bought. The album that got me into rap music.

<<vid>>

<<vid>>

Both of those tracks :banderas:
I clearly remember "sous la même etoile" but not the other track. You have the whole album. Hook a breh up

Also you git any Stromae joints? Not a big fan but chicks be on it and being around peole that play the hell out of it eventually got me into it :heh:

@Hans Wurst the whole Ecole Du Micro D'Argent was an incredible album. One of the best French rap albums of all time. Demain C'est Loin was dope. 9 minutes of just spitting

<<vid>>
Shurik'n solo album was great too. One of my favourite albums ever.

<<vid>>
If you have the MP3's hook a breh up with the album

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ulxYCxS.png
Easy dahell :laff: