Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I don't understand the lack of Kuminga minutes.
Wiseman is being prioritized over him.

They see Kuminga as a wing-big hybrid, and they're not willing to continue with the experiment of having both of them out on the floor together, largely because Wiseman typically kills any lineup he's in, which is even worse if you have him out there with a bunch of young guys, especially if he and Kuminga are the frontcourt duo. It's why Wiseman's minutes have been alongside a more experienced player (Dray or JaMychal) in the more recent games.

They're basically treating the regular season as an experiment, which they did last season, until they find the right formula for the playoffs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Klay definitely deserves smoke for that performance. When you right, you right.

When Wiggins is on, Klay and/or Poole are off
When Klay is on, Wiggins and/or Poole are off
When Poole is on, Klay and/or Wiggins are off.

These cats need to come correct to help out Steph.
No smoke for wiseman finishing with. -9

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Apparently the league sent out an email to teams yesterday saying they were going to be calling those "palming" carries they got Poole 3 times for.

Half of the guards in the league carry regularly. Ja Morant immediately comes to mind.

This is a pretty big change. I'll believe it when I see it called across the board. I'ma need some consistency.
:sas1:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
So given how the season has started so far, was figuratively bending the knee to draymond worth it?

I think kerr and the front office handling of the punch has fukked up the teams chemistry and for what, an offensive liability who's no longer in his prime

A conversation will also need to be had about Klay, who even his biggest fans can see is beyond washed at this point but still sees himself as a key player jacking up 15 plus shots a game.

What happened to Klay? It’s surprising he didn’t look washed last year, his first season coming off the injuries.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
What games were you watching:gucci:

That nikka supplied enough bricks to build the chrysler building
He looks exactly how he did when he first got back and his mentality is to shoot himself out of it. I'm good with waiting a bit more to see if he gets his legs. It should take around 15 games or so.

lib123

All Star
Daps
What games were you watching:gucci:

That nikka supplied enough bricks to build the chrysler building

Klay looked rusty last year, which was expected after 2 years. And if you look at his stats from last year, they weren't that bad. This year he looks washed.

lib123

All Star
Daps
If the rough season continues and Klay continues struggling, should the Warriors consider trading for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner?

:jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.