Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Fam I ain’t even gonna say what I feel. But he can never question Kerr’s loyalty to him..
Klay definitely deserves smoke for that performance. When you right, you right.
Mofos really out here fukking up Steph’s early run
When Wiggins is on, Klay and/or Poole are off
When Klay is on, Wiggins and/or Poole are off
When Poole is on, Klay and/or Wiggins are off.

These cats need to come correct to help out Steph.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Klay killed that game.. reminds me of last year when he first got back from the injury. I did like the defensive intensity overall this game.. they just need to execute on offense. Too many quick 3s.

Could be worse, they are showing Magic Johnsons return on NBATV right now... formidable Warriors 1996 starting lineup of BJ Armstrong, Latrell, Jerome kersey , Joe Smith And Rony Seikaly.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I have thoroughly enjoyed this warriors run. To the life long warriors fans who stuck with them through the awful years salute to y'all.

All good things come to an end and this year just looks and feels different.

I honestly think the run is over

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I have thoroughly enjoyed this warriors run. To the life long warriors fans who stuck with them through the awful years salute to y'all.

All good things come to an end and this year just looks and feels different.

I honestly think the run is over
Throughout the Warriors dynasty there have been stretches like this where it seems like the team is incapable of beating good and bad teams. I don’t know if the defensive rating has ever been quite this bad during those stretches but I’m not gonna panic this early in the season but clearly the Warriors have a lot of work to do.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Gaht damn that no foul fukked the game and my bet.

Steph STILL should have went over. Why was he letting Klay just shoot so many wild 3s :snoop:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Throughout the Warriors dynasty there have been stretches like this where it seems like the team is incapable of beating good and bad teams. I don’t know if the defensive rating has ever been quite this bad during those stretches but I’m not gonna panic this early in the season but clearly the Warriors have a lot of work to do.

I know and typically I wouldn't be concerned. The season is long and you go through periods of not being focused.

This is year 8 of this run. Age and attrition is kicking in. It hurts watching Klay right now. Draymond is my man but he ain't the same.

It just feels this is the end

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know and typically I wouldn't be concerned. The season is long and you go through periods of not being focused.

This is year 8 of this run. Age and attrition is kicking in. It hurts watching Klay right now. Draymond is my man but he ain't the same.

Nah Dray is good he’s holding back from his edginess for obvious reasons but yeah Klay got to get it together.. he gotta focus on his defense to jump start his offense and just like the game come to him… He’s forcing shyt for no reason

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont think so, klay showed some flashes today which is a positive

Status
Not open for further replies.