Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all not done yet

Y'all will get served in the playoffs tho
By the Grizz or Mavs and not for revenge but for a reckoning 😐

Daps
Curious to know if everyone still feels the same on keeping all the young guys (Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody) or should 1-3 of them be moved to get better depth? Do you see all three being integral to the future, or will you give them up for the right price?

Because let's be honest here, this whole 'contending while developing talent' doesn't even exist at the moment.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See fools like this don’t learn lmaoo

"So 50, it's only a run, enjoy this here/matter of fact, you ain't done, enjoy this year/ but it's only right I make 1 thing clear/ don't ever fukk with me cause you could never fukk with me....respect my hand/cause I can 🙈 what's going on, I respect your scam" - AZ

Y'all ain't done. Enjoy y'all season bruh ☺️☺️

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious to know if everyone still feels the same on keeping all the young guys (Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody) or should 1-3 of them be moved to get better depth? Do you see all three being integral to the future, or will you give them up for the right price?

Because let's be honest here, this whole 'contending while developing talent' doesn't even exist at the moment.

If they're your future, keep em

If you think y'all can squeeze another championship outta the current legends y'all have, make the trades

Robbo

All Star
Daps

It's not the developing that's truly holding them back though. It's Klay not up to par and then Poole , who can score but not defend. So I don't think they ever really get to a point where they go on a real run. They need Klay to get closer to Klay or else it won't matter

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The front office and Kerr need to sit down and decide what they're gonna do with Kuminga, Moody and Wiseman. They got 0, 15 and 9 minutes, respectively.

The team is coming off a title and struggling out of the gate. If Kerr isn't gonna get those guys reps early in the season, what's the point of keeping them around and not trading them?

It isn't being talked about anymore but I still think there's lingering effects of the Draymond punch, him trying to throw Poole under the bus through Haynes, the team not suspending him and Draymond not being sincere at all in his apology.

Daps
It's not the developing that's truly holding them back though. It's Klay not up to par and then Poole , who can score but not defend. So I don't think they ever really get to a point where they go on a real run. They need Klay to get closer to Klay or else it won't matter
This is only going to continue and won't stop being an issue anytime soon.

Besides that's really irrelevant to the development of the young guys. Anytime the second unit comes in they end up drowning, which by that time they're pulled because Kerr doesn't want the game to get out of hand. They can't develop if this team is fighting to win games and they're struggling to do so.

How are they supposed to develop with no consistent roles/minutes?

Surely you're not happy with the situation where Kuminga isn't getting any minutes, at all, Moody is being used as a stopgap because he's not particularly good at anything on offense, and Wiseman, well you know my thoughts on that. They're wasting away not getting gametime and they're taking up valuable spots which could be used to attain talent which can help this squad win - it's the worst of both worlds.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
This is only going to continue and won't stop being an issue anytime soon.

Besides that's really irrelevant to the development of the young guys. Anytime the second unit comes in they end up drowning, which by that time they're pulled because Kerr doesn't want the game to get out of hand. They can't develop if this team is fighting to win games and they're struggling to do so.

How are they supposed to develop with no consistent roles/minutes?

Surely you're not happy with the situation where Kuminga isn't getting any minutes, at all, Moody is being used as a stopgap because he's not particularly good at anything on offense, and Wiseman, well you know my thoughts on that. They're wasting away not getting gametime and they're taking up valuable spots which could be used to attain talent which can help this squad win - it's the worst of both worlds.

Nah Kuminga needs minutes.. there's room for him somewhere... and on offense I think he's just what they need sometimes.. a guy that takes his time.. draws fouls.. can pull up with a mid range.. they get way too 3 happy

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The front office and Kerr need to sit down and decide what they're gonna do with Kuminga, Moody and Wiseman. They got 0, 15 and 9 minutes, respectively.

The team is coming off a title and struggling out of the gate. If Kerr isn't gonna get those guys reps early in the season, what's the point of keeping them around and not trading them?

It isn't being talked about anymore but I still think there's lingering effects of the Draymond punch, him trying to throw Poole under the bus through Haynes, the team not suspending him and Draymond not being sincere at all in his apology.
Sheesh,you are not allowed to talk about that here

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
So given how the season has started so far, was figuratively bending the knee to draymond worth it?

I think kerr and the front office handling of the punch has fukked up the teams chemistry and for what, an offensive liability who's no longer in his prime

A conversation will also need to be had about Klay, who even his biggest fans can see is beyond washed at this point but still sees himself as a key player jacking up 15 plus shots a game

Last edited:
Daps
"The lingering effects of Draymond's punch...."

Yeah, that's definitely the cause of Poole getting called for palming violations. Yeah, that's definitely the cause of the second unit blowing every lead the starting lineup generates. Yeah, that's definitely the cause of Klay not being able to have a proper preseason (due to the mental hurdles of his previous injuries) which has led to him not being right to start the season. Yeah, that's definitely the cause of the Warriors' window coming to a close after dominating for the past near-decade.

Who punched who last season to cause the Warriors to go through all the rough patches they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.