Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
fukk being the number 2 pick. Wiseman will never live up to his draft position but he can carve a role for himself the same way Wiggins did. I was excited about Pascalls potential but a Harrison Barnes comparison isn’t that deep.

am I supposed to care that nikkas like @Don Homer, @BlueHeffner, @BigMoneyGrip and @SCORCH are following your lead? These are the same nikkas that were dapping you up when you said we couldn’t win with Wiggins. These are the same nikkas saying “fukk them kids, trade the picks” before the draft that got us Kuminga and Moody. @BlueHeffner is the same bozo that thought we were going to lose this past NBA Finals when we lost the first couple of games. @SCORCH might be a little innocent but he’s in the Wiseman hate train so I included him :manny:
I ain’t read not one word of this this my guy. I ain’t even gonna hold you :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
fukk being the number 2 pick. Wiseman will never live up to his draft position but he can carve a role for himself the same way Wiggins did. I was excited about Pascalls potential but a Harrison Barnes comparison isn’t that deep.

am I supposed to care that nikkas like @Don Homer, @BlueHeffner, @BigMoneyGrip and @SCORCH are following your lead? These are the same nikkas that were dapping you up when you said we couldn’t win with Wiggins. These are the same nikkas saying “fukk them kids, trade the picks” before the draft that got us Kuminga and Moody. @BlueHeffner is the same bozo that thought we were going to lose this past NBA Finals when we lost the first couple of games. @SCORCH might be a little innocent but he’s in the Wiseman hate train so I included him :manny:
Keep my name out ya mouth nikka fukk is wrong with you nobody following Gil’s lead… you can yap with Gil but don’t name drop to try and boost ya argument you look foolish

Daps
fukk being the number 2 pick. Wiseman will never live up to his draft position....
Thanks for finally admitting that he wasn't worth taking, after I told you from the jump.

:salute:
am I supposed to care that nikkas like @Don Homer, @BlueHeffner, @BigMoneyGrip and @SCORCH are following your lead?
Nobody is following my lead. They've got their own eyes and own opinions. Never mind the fact that the majority of this board can see it with Wiseman too. Go and look around the rest of the board and see what folks are saying about him; posters who aren't attached to him doing well and aren't neck-deep in bias like you are.

Are they all following my lead too? Is the board all conspiring to hate Wiseman, or are they just telling it as it is?

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I ain’t read not one word of this this my guy. I ain’t even gonna hold you :hubie:
You definitely read every word :ehh:
Keep my name out ya mouth nikka fukk is wrong with you nobody following Gil’s lead… you can yap with Gil but don’t name drop to try and boost ya argument you look foolish
I said what I said p*ssy.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Thanks for finally admitting that he wasn't worth taking, after I told you from the jump.

:salute:

Nobody is following my lead. They've got their own eyes and own opinions. Never mind the fact that the majority of this board can see it with Wiseman too. Go and look around the rest of the board and see what folks are saying about him; posters who aren't attached to him doing well and aren't neck-deep in bias like you are.

Are they all following my lead too? Is the board all conspiring to hate Wiseman, or are they just telling it as it is?
Gil you have a obsession with winning every argument, that doesn’t just pertain to Warriors topics either. They are definitely following your lead because no other Warriors forum is this Wiseman centric.

Daps
Gil you have a obsession with winning every argument, that doesn’t just pertain to Warriors topics either. They are definitely following your lead because no other Warriors forum is this Wiseman centric.
Go and look at what other posters (who aren't Warriors fans) are saying about Wiseman. It's telling you're getting this emotional over it to the point you're making enemies out of nearly everyone in here. You're lashing out because deep down you know the truth.

:manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just calling it how I see it. :manny:

My comment on Wiseman today was based on a stretch of play he was getting scored on repeatedly and couldn't grab a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.