Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is ridiculous… Losing GP2 and Otto cannot be understated smh

We can’t stop fouling or can’t stop the penetration
Man, it’s nuts. Otto and GP2 haven’t played a game this season, but this is insane. Constant fouls and turnstile defense. We look like the 2021 warriors

Daps
There are a lot of frustrating things that this team does but only one player gets most of the attention. Same thing you did to Wiggins last year.
Because he does it every game. Because he's the #2 pick. Because he has expectations of being the next generational big man. What does Wiggins have to do with it? You wanna tell me why you hyped up Eric Paschall do be the next evolution of Harrison Barnes and he turned into dust? You wanna talk about that? Why don't we talk about all the players this franchise has drafted that you hyped up and didn't turn out to be anything?

Nah, didn't think so.

:hubie:

And stop trying to make out like it's only me pointing these things out. Damn near everyone in here can see it -- but you.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Because he does it every game. Because he's the #2 pick. Because he has expectations of being the next generational big man. What does Wiggins have to do with it? You wanna tell me why you hyped up Eric Paschall do be the next evolution of Harrison Barnes and he turned into dust? You wanna talk about that? Why don't we talk about all the players this franchise has drafted that you hyped up and didn't turn out to be anything?

Nah, didn't think so.

:hubie:

And stop trying to make out like it's only me pointing these things out. Damn near everyone in here can see it -- but you.
fukk being the number 2 pick. Wiseman will never live up to his draft position but he can carve a role for himself the same way Wiggins did. I was excited about Pascalls potential but a Harrison Barnes comparison isn’t that deep.

am I supposed to care that nikkas like @Don Homer, @BlueHeffner, @BigMoneyGrip and @SCORCH are following your lead? These are the same nikkas that were dapping you up when you said we couldn’t win with Wiggins. These are the same nikkas saying “fukk them kids, trade the picks” before the draft that got us Kuminga and Moody. @BlueHeffner is the same bozo that thought we were going to lose this past NBA Finals when we lost the first couple of games. @SCORCH might be a little innocent but he’s in the Wiseman hate train so I included him :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.