Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Poole has a great skillset, that much can't be argued, but he still doesn't understand the principles of the offense. That's why despite how good he is at scoring, the same impact doesn't run parallel to that. Y'all all know it doesn't matter who's specifically scoring in this offense, all that matters is how the they're generating shots, where everyone is playing as a collective.

Whenever Poole is running the offense, it seems to just revolve around his efforts and nobody else is with him. Now, some of that has to do with the 2nd unit not being on the same page, but it's a lot to do with him not sticking to the system. And then to make matters worse, down the other end of the floor he and Wiseman are the worst possible combination of defending the PnR.

It's like the worst of both worlds whenever they're both out there together.

I honestly don't think anyone will be a positive playing next to wiseman. He's simply not a good TEAM basketball player. His numbers will look fine, but since he cant screen well, or rebound well enough to give his team a second chance, or prevent other teams from scoring by protecting the rim, or pass well enough to keep teammates involved (pretty much something like an andrew Bogut), this 2nd unit is gonna be awful at this rate. The man got zero offensive rebounds in 20 mins of play. zero...as the largest guy on the court.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The Wiseman apologists aren't even bothering to defend him anymore. Looks like we can finally move on.

:wow:
bc there's nothing to defend. the unique and successful style that gat the warriors 4 chips in the Kerr era dies when Wiseman is on the floor, and is replaced by a worse version of the Harden PnR offense thats proven to be unsuccessful for years :hubie:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been trying to preach patience with wiseman, considering he hasn't played much basketball over the last 3 years, but i see the light. He might be a great player in the future and reach his full potential with another team, but I just don't see how his skillset fits with the warriors as long as steph is the main focal point of the offense. And considering how successful the system has been there's no reason to change it just to make a 20 year old more comfortable.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
No lie, Wiggins turning into one of my favorite players to watch. He actually cares now.

Steph :wow: .....we ain't never seeing another small dominate like this for this elongated span ever again, I don't think people realize that.

Daps

42r5cuiqiov91.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Wiseman apologists aren't even bothering to defend him anymore. Looks like we can finally move on.

:wow:
We question Meyers and called him all sorts of names last season because he didn’t budge off his stance and did nothing at the trade deadline.. Dubs still won fukkin chip.. I’m not questioning them mofos no more..

If Weisman is here past the trade deadline then he’s here to stay that all im gonna say

Status
Not open for further replies.