Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
SAC is on the back end of a back-to-back

the young guys are not ready it's that simple. All the talk about player development, this is on them too "francis:

BU-BU-BUT WISEMAN!

:damn:

He pretty much single-handedly allowed the Kings back into this game during that stint.
he's an awful rim protector, and overall defender. If we just look at the numbers, Hassan Whiteside would be a great player.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
LOL i think poole heard the skidding of the shoes and thought it was a whistle blown by the refs :russ:

Daps
the whole second unit was abysmal :scust:
Kuminga needs to start playing some minutes with the starters; they're the only ones on the same wavelength as he is. He's too good to just be fukked around like this. I know y'all want the best for Wiseman, but it's for the best Kuminga is prioritized over him.

He's a star, and Wiseman is lucky if he'll be an average starter.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Kuminga needs to start playing some minutes with the starters; they're the only ones on the same wavelength as he is. He's too good to just be fukked around like this. I know y'all want the best for Wiseman, but it's for the best Kuminga is prioritized over him.

Kuminga has had more burn he deserves a place

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

u know what's weird with that 2nd unit? No one really gets involved. Everyone is hyping the Poole/Wise PnR, but it literally isolates the other 3 players. I just watched Klay and Wiggs be spectators in most of that lineup.

Daps
u know what's weird with that 2nd unit? No one really gets involved. Everyone is hyping the Poole/Wise PnR, but it literally isolates the other 3 players. I just watched Klay and Wiggs be spectators in most of that lineup.
Poole has a great skillset, that much can't be argued, but he still doesn't understand the principles of the offense. That's why despite how good he is at scoring, the same impact doesn't run parallel to that. Y'all all know it doesn't matter who's specifically scoring in this offense, all that matters is how the they're generating shots, where everyone is playing as a collective; passing and moving to generate the best shot possible.

Whenever Poole is running the offense, it seems to just revolve around his efforts and nobody else is with him. Now, some of that has to do with the 2nd unit not being on the same page, but it's a lot to do with him not sticking to the system. And then to make matters worse, down the other end of the floor he and Wiseman are the worst possible combination of defending the PnR.

It's like the worst of both worlds whenever they're both out there together.

Status
Not open for further replies.