Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chase center literally pays for itself :mjlol:

Poole is still dynamic and folk will be singing a different tune come playoffs and off the next chip
I think if Covid never happened the chase center pays for itself argument would be true, but they basically had 2 straight years where they were way short of revenue projections. That's why these deep postseason runs are needed in order to make up for those huge deficits during the pandemic. These are just my thoughts, but I think it's supported by what lacob said in that interview.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Peep the look away. Poole turning into Swaggy P right before our eyes. @smitty22 look at this bozo.

:mjlol:

shyt reminds me of that thread on sohh that @Regular_P dodo bird ass made, talking bout he was In McDonald’s break room and shot a full cup of coffee into the trash can from across the room only to hit an fda inspector as she walked into the room. fukkin bozo :regularpdabozo:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
shyt reminds me of that thread on sohh that @Regular_P dodo bird ass made, talking bout he was In McDonald’s break room and shot a full cup of coffee into the trash can from across the room only to hit an fda inspector as she walked into the room. fukkin bozo :regularpdabozo:

@Regular_P and @smitty22

latest

:russ:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Yeah we say that, but lacob has shown he’s willing to cut costs whenever

“Chase center pays for itself” but he willingly let key guys go based off money. Billionaires cut cost whenever possible too
You'd be bytching that Lacob paid 2 guys who haven't played all year if they stayed. Always on the fence.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You'd be bytching that Lacob paid 2 guys who haven't played all year if they stayed. Always on the fence.
Calm down. You’re missing the point bc of ur emotions…

Regardless of whether or not they played, the fact is Lacob wasn’t willing to pay them. That’s the point. It’s not like he looked into the future and decided not to pay. And by not paying them, and drafting 3 rookies, he was able to save money. Ofc that was at the risk of building a better roster for Steph.

So basically you have:
1 - wiseman
2. Iguodala
3. Moody
4. PBJ
5. Rollins
6. Unused roster spot

6 spots we get next to nothing from. All for the sake of saving money

So I’m just disputing the fact that chase pays for itself. Regardless of whether or not it does, the fact is Lacob will cut cost and is clearly not willing to pay the cost in certain areas :manny:

Robbo

All Star
Daps

Regardless of whether or not they played, the fact is Lacob wasn’t willing to pay them. That’s the point. It’s not like he looked into the future and decided not to pay. And by not paying them, and drafting 3 rookies, he was able to save money. Ofc that was at the risk of building a better roster for Steph.

So basically you have:
1 - wiseman
2. Iguodala
3. Moody
4. PBJ
5. Rollins
6. Unused roster spot

So I’m just disputing the fact that chase pays for itself. Regardless of whether or not it does, the fact is Lacob will cut cost and is clearly not willing to pay the cost in certain areas :manny:
But you're insinuating that an owner that pays the highest salary +luxury tax in NBA history is cheap. That's obviously not the case. The core guys were rewarded, that always has an impact on how you fill out the roster. Can't complain about not paying for guys like OPJ and GP2 when they haven't played and someone like DDV has played very well. It's a method that works.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
But you're insinuating that an owner that pays the highest salary +luxury tax in NBA history is cheap. That's obviously not the case. The core guys were rewarded, that always has an impact on how you fill out the roster. Can't complain about not paying for guys like OPJ and GP2 when they haven't played and someone like DDV has played very well. It's a method that works.
I’m not saying “cheap” I’m saying he’s willing to cut cost when he feels it’s necessary

I never said he was cheap. I said he was willing to cut costs. There’s a clear difference between the 2. Again, the fact that chase pays for itself doesn’t matter since he’s not willing to sign everyone. He’s still a business man, and every business man has a limit on what he’s willing to spend. It has nothing to do with being cheap. I do think he could’ve gone about spending the money so he doesn’t have 6 roster spots he gets nothing out of on a consistent basis.

I have my issues with lacob, but I never thought he was cheap

khross415

All Star
Daps

So basically you have:
1 - wiseman
2. Iguodala
3. Moody
4. PBJ
5. Rollins
6. Unused roster spot

:heh: i see you gettin comfortable around these parts but the bolded is hilarious and ironic coming from you

Status
Not open for further replies.