Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
That's extreme. There's a slicker way to do it.

Coaches send indirect messages to players via media all the time.

Kerr sounds like he's in denial and codependent.
They'll be having the necessary conversations behind closed doors.

This squad hasn't had the success they've had because of Phil Jackson ass mind games in the media.

As I said after last game, it's better Poole fukks up now and has to face the embarrassment of that, when these games essentially mean nothing. If he doesn't learn from these moments and realizes what he can and cannot do, then well, he'll never learn, and he'll continue being this dumbass player. Regardless, they've tied themselves to Poole for the foreseeable, so they've got to see if he'll sink or swim.

As we saw last year - the regular season is an experiment.
I'm noticing a pattern.

First KO Dray, then Clanking Klay...

Steve Kerr has a real problem holding key players accountable.
But look at how Dray and Klay have both responded.

Dray's having his best season for years, and Klay has rekindled his game and looking like the #11 of old. You can't argue with the results.

:manny:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How Malloy looked at that replay and saw Stewart initiate all of that and still get Draymond with a tech when he was trying to diffuse it is mindboggling. I can't forget that bullshyt he pulled vs the Spurs last year either, dude is a clown
During that particular instance Stew was grabbing him but a few seconds earlier before they got that offensive rebound, Draymond was grabbing his shorts. I’m not sure if they went back that far in the video but that was the start of it.

Once they blew the whistle to break it up they had no choice but to call something. With Draymond’s rep it was always gonna be a double tech

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
You can't argue with the results.

:manny:

This is my absolute position.

:hubie:

This organization unquestionably doesn't get the respect it deserves (among our own fan base from my travels largely online).

They aren't infallible but 8/10 & 4/8 is a really fuc*ing nice resume.

They see these guys daily. I get snippets and games....I know Lacob wants to win more than he's tied to any player (outside the core?) so if there's something they can do to improve the team, I'm positive they will. They've proven that. Folks need to put some respek on their names...

/rant

:russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Serious, absolutely no shade to OPJ there at all. More of an update that he's still not been able to play. Nothing but respek for that man.
:dwillhuh: How do I keep catching strays in this thread. I wasnt even thinking about the warriors.

I didnt even comment on poole fukking up or wiseman not playing.

khross415

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:just gotta live with the results in that one , it sucks but over the span of games i appreciate how the team has battled. hopefully after the magic game we can start getting people back in the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.