Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:heh: i see you gettin comfortable around these parts but the bolded is hilarious and ironic coming from you
i get riled up over the game

you all get riled up over my posts, idk man:wow:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You're not as important as you think.. however we are Warrior fans and like to talk warriors ... but somebody is constantly spamming the thread with bullshyt.. who could that be?
i'm important enough to be quoted with emotional responses about lacob....with things i never said about him :francis:

i didnt attack you, you quoted me my boy. no one is spamming. we just talking right now

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Someone else has to make the warriors thread next year so I can throw the dollar tree blackthoughts on ignore. Easily the worst poster in here and just a consistent hoe nikka. Never seen dude post in a warriors thread until 2 or 3 years ago.

On another note, we need to get a backup big badly :damn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The way Jerome and Lamb playing Meyers might have to trade Moody for a pick to open up a roster spot in order to keep Both Jerome and Lamb…

Btw I didn’t know Jerome was a breh, moms is black and pops is white :ohhh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Someone else has to make the warriors thread next year so I can throw the dollar tree blackthoughts on ignore. Easily the worst poster in here and just a consistent hoe nikka. Never seen dude post in a warriors thread until 2 or 3 years ago.

On another note, we need to get a backup big badly :damn:
:umad:

Emotions

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Jerome and Lamb playing Meyers might have to trade Moody for a pick to open up a roster spot in order to keep Both Jerome and Lamb…

Btw I didn’t know Jerome was a breh, moms is black and pops is white :ohhh:
i wouldnt expect both to get a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.