Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the point of any trade is to potentially fill the void he leaves
Well it’s not as a facilitator anymore. They’ve shown that(really since KD was there) that they don’t need him anymore to facilitate the offense…probably that’s the reason he’s had falling out with the two guys he had them with. They’re disminishing his offensive value on the floor

Daps

So guys knocking out their teammates in practice isn't so commonplace huh. Funny how so many people have spent days arguing otherwise.

Kerr said the other day that he's seen 20+ "fist fights" in practice over his time in the NBA, after the footage leaked. This is the same guy who got his eye blacked out in practice.

He's seen some things and been through it himself.

I don't think he's saying these incidents don't occur (as they are more common than the public is made aware of), but more to the point of directing a message to the young players on the team not to normalize them. I can't imagine he wants another incident like this because the youngsters think it's normal. Especially given the distraction it's caused with the leak (which is a part of this too).

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kerr said the other day that he's seen 20+ "fist fights" in practice over his time in the NBA, after the footage leaked. This is the same guy who got his eye blacked out in practice.

He's seen some things and been through it himself.

I don't think he's saying these incidents don't occur (as they are more common than the public is made aware of), but more to the point of directing a message to the young players on the team not to normalize them. I can't imagine he wants another incident like this because the youngsters think it's normal. Especially given the distraction it's caused with the leak (which is a part of this too).

I get it, breh. Kerr is treading a fine line. Trying in a way to publicly console Poole with the 'these things happen' talk and at the same time attempting to re-establish some order with the younger players.

It is what it is, I hope this all blows over soon (as much as it can anyway).

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
That was the most fun I had watching a preseason game in a while. Kerr’s system is beautiful, even the guys that are going to get cut were making all the right passes and cuts to the hoop. We were afraid of losing depth but we actually got a lot deeper this off-season. Myers is reaching legendary levels of roster assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.