Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on the game:

-Steph is a beast. didn't shoot all that well from 3, but he continues to look great. show's no sign of slowing down at all
-Poole continues to be poole. he has shown more effort on defense which is promising. it's pretty much his main area of focus. His middy tonight was great
-Looney is as reliable as always
-Moses Moody is still doing well. looks good defensively
-Wiseman did well for the most part
-PBJ did well, just doesn't play the 5 well (because he's not a center). He's a 4. and he can shoot that shyt.
-Wiggins was solid
-Jamychal was solid
-White Donte was solid
-Ty Jerome isnt worth a contract

I still have questions about Kuminga playing the 4. I really don't think he's a 4 tbh. He also definitely doesn't fit into what the warriors want from their PF's.

Dude is a 6'7 210lb wing. He's clearly a SF. Kawhi and Jimmy butler both paly the 3 the vast majority of the time. Jimmy butler sometimes plays the 2 spot, and around 2-3 weeks ago the thought of jimmy playing PF was seen as weird. IDK i might be overthinking it, but i just dont see Kuminga as a PF, at least not primarily. It's why i said i'm not sure what his role is offensively last week. Jamychal has more experience there and seems to understand the split action better than Kuminga as it stands right now. Not to mention, Jamychal is a natural PF

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I been trolling with this whole situation cuz at the end of the day, JP a grown ass man. And all that got exposed was that he ain't a fighter ...we been knew Draymond was a bit off his rocker, no new light was shed there.

But through all the bullshyt, and self sabotaging, I think Steph gonna have one of them years like two years back. The game wide open to him now, mentally.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I been trolling with this whole situation cuz at the end of the day, JP a grown ass man. And all that got exposed was that he ain't a fighter ...we been knew Draymond was a bit off his rocker, no new light was shed there.

But through all the bullshyt, and self sabotaging, I think Steph gonna have one of them years like two years back. The game wide open to him now, mentally.
Steph know nobody can’t stop him in the league and he know they know they can’t stop him..

Status
Not open for further replies.