Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Thoughts on the game:

-Steph is a beast. didn't shoot all that well from 3, but he continues to look great. show's no sign of slowing down at all
-Poole continues to be poole. he has shown more effort on defense which is promising. it's pretty much his main area of focus. His middy tonight was great
-Looney is as reliable as always
-Moses Moody is still doing well. looks good defensively
-Wiseman did well for the most part
-PBJ did well, just doesn't play the 5 well (because he's not a center). He's a 4. and he can shoot that shyt.
-Wiggins was solid
-Jamychal was solid
-White Donte was solid
-Ty Jerome isnt worth a contract

I still have questions about Kuminga playing the 4. I really don't think he's a 4 tbh. He also definitely doesn't fit into what the warriors want from their PF's.

Dude is a 6'7 210lb wing. He's clearly a SF. Kawhi and Jimmy butler both paly the 3 the vast majority of the time. Jimmy butler sometimes plays the 2 spot, and around 2-3 weeks ago the thought of jimmy playing PF was seen as weird. IDK i might be overthinking it, but i just dont see Kuminga as a PF, at least not primarily. It's why i said i'm not sure what his role is offensively last week. Jamychal has more experience there and seems to understand the split action better than Kuminga as it stands right now. Not to mention, Jamychal is a natural PF

Minga decision making needs work.. and it’s like he forces a lot of his shots when in a warriors offense he don’t need to create all he need to do is the little things like play defense and let that shyt turn into offense..

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Minga decision making needs work.. and it’s like he forces a lot of his shots when in a warriors offense he don’t need to create all he need to do is the little things like play defense and let that shyt turn into offense..
That’s my biggest issue with him. He’s too aggressive looking for his shot.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he does need to work on his decision making, but i do like that he is naturally aggressive on offense and forces a lot of contact. We really don't have another player like that on the team.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offensively Kuminga just needs to be focused on cutting and moving off of Steph/JP/Klay, if he's going to be making a move off the dribble its needs to be from 10ft and in, the more dribbles from him the more shyt gets tricky
I think can happen when the vets are on the court, when they’re not he’ll hog the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.