Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
How yall feel about the Clippers this year? I watched a clip of folks talking about the punch and how it will ruin the chemistry on the team. And ole boy mentioned the Clippers being a threat and the other 2 guys on the show just started laughing and making fun of him for it.

I was going into the season thinking they'll he good, but these folks were front row at a comedy show laughing at the idea.

What do yall think?

I think If they're healthy, they will be good, very good. But we'll see.

Dubs in 6 regardless.

:whew:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
How yall feel about the Clippers this year? I watched a clip of folks talking about the punch and how it will ruin the chemistry on the team. And ole boy mentioned the Clippers being a threat and the other 2 guys on the show just started laughing and making fun of him for it.

I was going into the season thinking they'll he good, but these folks were front row at a comedy show laughing at the idea.

What do yall think?
I think they are being grossly overrated at this point.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

And all the rest of you all that have been hating

6wn6aw.jpg

khross415

All Star
Daps
Something I’ve always wondered….did them rich & yuppie folks in San Fran mess with the Warriors before they started winning?

I hate that they left Oakland

the crowd aint much different in Oak & SF. after 2014 when the sellouts happened every night normal everyday folks wasnt going to Warriors games like that. fanbase is much the same black folks wasnt packing out Oracle

Status
Not open for further replies.