Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even care who the leaker is tbh

Tryna sweep a video like that under the rug is crazy. If we didn’t see that, it would’ve been “boys will be boys”, and that clearly wasn’t the case.

…but at the same time, Jordan wouldn’t be humiliated. So there’s pros and cons

khross415

All Star
Daps
that "no comment" from Kerr about Draymond constant linestepping basically says alot. like i said i aint even sure he will opt out of his player option next year , but dunno doesnt seem like hes gonna be held in high regard with coaching and FO anymore. they tried to keep it out the spot light and down play it but its a wrap now. this gonna go down like KD situation happy for what youve done but time for you to go

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
I don’t even care who the leaker is tbh

Tryna sweep a video like that under the rug is crazy. If we didn’t see that, it would’ve been “boys will be boys”, and that clearly wasn’t the case.

…but at the same time, Jordan wouldn’t be humiliated. So there’s pros and cons

The whole shyt shouldn’t have been leaked. Kerr is right, there’s a problem in the building with people with loose lips. Like hella players said, fights happen all the time in practice but no one is running to the media to report it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wiggins playing with no pressure this year you can already see it…. can’t call him weed plate no more Bron gotta hold that L, trade Wiggins and Steph got him and won with him
full

Status
Not open for further replies.