Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I’ve been posting in this thread for almost a decade it’s hard to completely turn my back on it but I’m over it. This shyt is irrelevant to me at this point. Last years chip was the last hooray of solidarity, even though I was the only one that believed in the team all year long.
Lol I feel you. I’m numb to the civil war in this bytch. I suggest we both put this thread on ignore. If we somehow win the chip this year there will be a main thread to celebrate in :manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been posting in this thread for almost a decade it’s hard to completely turn my back on it but I’m over it. This shyt is irrelevant to me at this point. Last years chip was the last hooray of solidarity, even though I was the only one that believed in the team all year long.
hit the ignore button on me, or hit "ignore thread" :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lol I feel you. I’m numb to the civil war in this bytch. I suggest we both put this thread on ignore. If we somehow win the chip this year there will be a main thread to celebrate in :manny:
u aint gonna do shyt :coffee:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
p2133Bo.jpg

Clarkson, you mad cuz JK locked yo punk ass up with the game on the line?

:sas2:

WAMPhoV.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Another day with no tags from @Gil Scott-Heroin, too bad the only reason they actually win games was in street clothes and couldn’t continue the streak of beating bad teams

3-A9827-B0-02-DA-43-D3-9956-E4-EDFE79-DE69.jpg

#BlameJames
Your dumbass didn't even watch the game (as per usual).

Funnily enough your mans Wiseman did end up playing and they ended up losing. Big surprise there.

:lolbron:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
back in 2018 when I was living in Portland I went to see the Warriors in hopes of seeing Steph play, he sat out that game :mjcry:

I'm back in DC now and contemplating getting tix to the Wizards game but I'm feeling some type of way in regards to the fact that I really don't know if he's gonna play or not.

personally I think it's deplorable that these cats take so many games off for "rest" :camby:

adult and kids alike look forward to seeing them all year and I feel like they're letting the fans down in a major way.

I could see if they're injured but cotdamn :mjtf:

lotta folks get pissed when the "old" NBA is brought up but cats like MJ and Kobe KNEW people were there to see them and took pride in playing every game they possibly could.

I feel like the owners should address this in the next CBA :manny:

and as much as I like to see the Dubs win, on the other hand I feel like they are testing the goodwill of the basketball gods :yeshrug:
and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win this year. :francis:
what they're doing is some fukkshyt, straight up and down.

I can't name a championship team in recent memory that was resting guys like this and shytting on the road fans that spent good money to see them play :unimpressed:

this shyt ain't cool man and I feel bad for every kid who wanted the opportunity to see Steph play.
I grew up an hour and change from Chicago in the 90s and never got to see MJ play in person, and it's something I regret to this day :snoop:

I feel like these nikkas deserve whatever happens to them down the line

you be an apostate, agnostic, athiest, apostate to the basketball gods if you want to, but don't be surprised if they're not on your side anymore :birdman:

if I get negged for this opinion, fine, I'll eat 'em because somebody had to say it :hubie:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your dumbass didn't even watch the game (as per usual).

Funnily enough your mans Wiseman did end up playing and they ended up losing. Big surprise there.

:lolbron:
Nope. 5 inconsequential minutes, the loss had nothing to do with him. Another game without Steph = another loss for Steve Kerr (as expected), another tag-less night for you.

#BlameJames

I might not hear from you for the next 2 weeks unless Steph goes for 50 on Saturday night :wow:

Daps
Nope. 5 inconsequential minutes, the loss had nothing to do with him. Another game without Steph = another loss for Steve Kerr (as expected), another tag-less night for you.

#BlameJames

I might not hear from you for the next 2 weeks unless Steph goes for 50 on Saturday night :wow:
You didn't even watch the game. You ran to the box score to make up a narrative. Par for the course that is your embarrassing posting. You still won't admit to being wrong about Wiseman, just like all the other wrong shyt you try to deflect from.

:unimpressed:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even watch the game. You ran to the box score to make up a narrative. Par for the course that is your embarrassing posting. You still won't admit to being wrong about Wiseman, just like all the other wrong shyt you try to deflect from.

:unimpressed:
Another tag-less night :wow: You’ll have a chance when they play Saturday at home and they give it all they got like it’s game 7

For your sake, I hope Steph can average 50 the next two weeks on this road trip. You may not ever tag me again :wow:

Daps
I really wish some of y'all would stop complaining about this team resting players.

We're coming up to 2023, and this core has been competing for a championship ever since the 2014-15 season. The coaching staff is taking measures to protect them from burning out given their mileage. They're not 25 anymore. To make matters worse, they've needed to play extensive minutes this season when they should be easing up at this stage of their respective careers.

If they break down y'all are going to be the same ones complaining about why they're playing so many minutes/games.

Do you want them busting their asses for some meaningless regular season games, or do you want them ready for the playoffs?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Thus far this season with or without Wiseman this team is basically no different. In the long run they should have just kept trying to find a rotation that worked with him, even if they still inevitably traded him. Now that you have worked him out the rotation I don't know how you work him back in, and now his trade value is also tanked.

Daps
Thus far this season with or without Wiseman this team is basically no different. In the long run they should have just kept trying to find a rotation that worked with him, even if they still inevitably traded him. Now that you have worked him out the rotation I don't know how you work him back in, and now his trade value is also tanked.
This muh’fukka.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.