Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
what "flames", my guy? it was a mundane post lol

i replied to other posts tonight. y'all just got emotional over that one
I would bet my life saving you are under 25, when I am in conflict with you I feel like I’m beefing with a little brother, contrary to the autistic vibes that Gil gives me.

You are a dishonest poster but somehow I know you are young.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I would bet my life saving you are under 25, when I am in conflict with you I feel like I’m beefing with a little brother, contrary to the autistic vibes that Gil gives me.
says the guy sounding like a high school girl during that time of the month. remember, u always reply to my posts. it's never the other way around

poster 1: dude only got 5 mins
poster 2: coach prolly doesn't trust him with the game in reach

you: STOP FANNING THE FLAMES OF HATRED!!!!!
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
says the guy sounding like a high school girl during that time of the month. remember, u always reply to my posts. it's never the other way around

poster 1: dude only got 5 mins
poster 2: coach prolly doesn't trust him with the game in reach

you: STOP FANNING THE FLAMES OF HATRED!!!!!
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
The levels of gaslighting coming from you would be infuriating if I respected your intellect and age lol.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The levels of gaslighting coming from you would be infuriating if I respected your intellect and age lol.
says the guy who always quotes me, and comes in my thread :wow:

you'll be back here complaining in a few days after running away bc u got hoe'd outa few months ago lol

U a grown man talking about "agents" in a thread on a sports internet forum. Like any of this shyt matters in the long run. :laff:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Some observations not discussed already...

Donte had a great game. 9 boards, 7 assists, 3 steals (seemed like 6 or 7), and several hustle plays. Never mind the +/-.

Why was Ty Jerome starting over Donte? 🤨

What's the point of bringing up [REDACTED] shout out to @Don Homer , if you're only going to play him 5 minutes? Either leave him in the G-League, or let him prove or die on the court. This "middle ground" ain't it.

Moses had a solid game. He has more good games than bad and makes less mistakes than some vets who shall not be named. Kerr needs more patience with him.

My guy Loon has been looking like Frankenstein and getting cooked off the dribble. He's being exposed out there.

And finally, Draymond needs to have a WEEKLY sit down with Klay to keep his mind right.

:beli:

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
says the guy who always quotes me, and comes in my thread :wow:

you'll be back here complaining in a few days after running away bc u got hoe'd outa few months ago lol
“Your thread” lmaoooo unless you changed your name I’ve been posting in Warriors season threads before I knew you existed. Blackthoughts aka GOAT Squad Spokesperson would have hated you. You’re apart of the new guard of Warriors fans on this forum. I happily post in the random thoughts NBA thread. This thread is watered down in 2022. Once again I’m only here because I was tagged,

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
“Your thread” lmaoooo unless you changed your name I’ve been posting in Warriors season threads before I knew you existed. Blackthoughts aka GOAT Squad Spokesperson would have hated you. You’re apart of the new guard of Warriors fans on this forum. I happily post in the random thoughts NBA thread. This thread watered down in 2022. Once again I’m only here because I was tagged,
no matter what u say, u cant run from that. U literally declared, UNPROVOKED, that you would NOT come back to this thread. And here u are, for the millionth time, being an emotional lesbian

you think you're the only person @Gil Scott-Heroin tags? he tags everyone. u the only one coming back in here, emotional as ever

And you'll always be back, remember that :wow:

and since u decided to not come back in this thread (even though u always do), u can hit the ignore button on me. I remember u suggesting that to you back in october. And your reasoning for not doing it was because you "wouldnt b able to see this thread" since im the OP. OK, well iguess nothing is holding u back now, right?

Let's see what she does next :wow:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
no matter what u say, u cant run from that. U literally declared, UNPROVOKED, that you would NOT come back to this thread. And here u are, for the millionth time, being an emotional lesbian

you think you're the only person @Gil Scott-Heroin tags? he tags everyone. u the only one coming back in here.

And you'll always be back, remember that :wow:
Now the goalpost has moved to not responding when someone tags you yet within the last two hours you broke your own politic of not letting nonsensical beef derail the thread. Once again I’m arguing with an irrational little brother. Except let me stop calling you a brother because I would chuckle if I found out that something unfortunate happened to you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I hopped in this thread because I was tagged. You’re the creator of this thread, give us a breakdown why the team lost.
See now you’re just spamming your own warrior’s thread.

My post wasn’t even meant to be taken as serious as you’re making it.

And to make things worse you’re not even talking about the actual game anymore .

You’re just ranting about a mention.

Out of respect for everyone else in this thread, please stay on topic.

Wiseman is a bust. If im the warriors I move him asap. Idk his contract is tradable by January 15th or not.

Even though this loss was by a close hair, it’s evident the warriors could have used a more physical presence in the front court.

Green was clearly outsized. And looney though stronger than green, could only do so much, when he’s giving up height against Utah.

We all know Curry would have wheeled this game to victory if he wasn’t DNP

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Now the goalpost has moved to not responding when someone tags you yet within the last two hours you broke your own politic of not letting nonsensical beef derail the thread. Once again I’m arguing with an irrational little brother. Except let me stop calling you a brother because I would chuckle if I found out that something unfortunate happened to you.
damn, u still here. interesting

since u decided to not come back in this thread (even though u always do), u can hit the ignore button on me. I remember u suggesting that to you back in october. And your reasoning for not doing it was because you "wouldnt b able to see this thread" since im the OP. OK, well iguess nothing is holding u back now, right?

Let's see what she does next :wow:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
See now you’re just spamming your own warrior’s thread.

My post wasn’t even meant to be taken as serious as you’re making it.

And to make things worse you’re not even talking about the actual game anymore .

You’re just ranting about a mention.

Out of respect for everyone else in this thread, please stay on topic.

Wiseman is a bust. If im the warriors I move him asap. Idk his contract is tradable by January 15th or not.

Even though this loss was by a close hair, it’s evident the warriors could have used a more physical presence in the front court.

Green was clearly outsized. And looney though stronger than green, could only do so much, when he’s giving up height against Utah.

We all know Curry would have wheeled this game to victory if he wasn’t DNP
when you're an emtional lesbian, the slightest thing can set u off :francis:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Jonathan Kuminga...

These are for you Young Lion. 🌺💐🌸

That D the whole game, especially on Clarkson causing him to get in his feelings and eject himself, should have been the cherry on top of an excellent road win. Your mentors let you down.

Beautiful game on both ends of the court. Great post game comments as well.👊🏽

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
@Chabot College They’re not gonna give you a fair fight, no shame in bowing out at this point.
I’ve been posting in this thread for almost a decade it’s hard to completely turn my back on it but I’m over it. This shyt is irrelevant to me at this point. Last years chip was the last hooray of solidarity, even though I was the only one that believed in the team all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.