Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
kerr made the decision to give him 5 mins, not me, i just explained why he did it. ur emotional at kerr not me :mjgrin:

i didnt make the coaching staff not trust him :hubie:
Tell folks not to tag me and you never have to see me again. Gaslighting people into pretending that I’m a wisemen defender doesn’t work anymore :manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Tell folks not to tag me and you never have to see me again. Gaslighting people into pretending that I’m a wisemen defender doesn’t work anymore :manny:
clearly u still are.

I replied to what @Serious said. He got 5 mins in a game where they are down many bodies bc Kerr and the coaching staff didnt trust him, and the game was in reach. Thats literally all i said. I didnt make fun of him, i didnt call him a bust, i didnt ridicule him. I plainly stated the coaching staff flatout doesnt trust dude

and i know u agree with that point, right? So why act like i am contributing to the fighting? :hubie:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
nikka Klay juss uut there wanderin in the paint. guarding nobody , bruh is lost ever since Book told him its over for him. soft ass cac

Klay is definitely slipping. He made multiple boneheaded plays to help us lose that game.

But we don't allow disrespect of any of our 4 chip goats 🐐.

:ufdup:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
clearly u still are.

I replied to what @Serious said. He got 5 mins in a game where they are down many bodies bc Kerr and the coaching staff didnt trust him, and the game was in reach. Thats literally all i said. I didnt make fun of him, i didnt call him a bust, i didnt ridicule him. I plainly stated the coaching staff flatout doesnt trust dude

and i know u agree with that point, right? So why act like i am contributing to the fighting? :hubie:
You are intellectually dishonest but you already know that. You dapped a post acknowledging that Serious is a agent of chaos to this thread , now you are acting oblivious to the post that you latched onto. :heh:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
:stopitslime: real talk this in fighting and agenda shyt yall doin is stupid as fukk.
Yep, super goofy.

The nonstop bickering seems to be a coping mechanism to deal when the team's playing like ass.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You are intellectually dishonest but you already know that. You dapped a post acknowledging that Serious is a agent of chaos to this thread , now you are acting oblivious to the post that you latched onto. :heh:
because he's a funny nikka :manny:

but what he said is true, objectively. OK, u tell me. Why did Wise only get 5 mins tonight?

Daps

Hopefully, he can maintain this level of aggression when he plays with the starters. He tends to walk on eggshells alongside them, which is understandable given he's not given much room for error, but time's quickly running out for this team, especially if no trades are going to be made.

They're going to need this version of him if they're any hope of repeating.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
On topic tho, seems like this team is banking on being able to tap into a secret reservoir come money time. I just think long as they're playing top 5 defense come seasons end I feel secure that they would scrape everybody
They are a LOOOOOOOOONG way from that tho.

Except for the rise of JK, there are no signs they have a defensive "switch" they can flip.

And they're getting older and slower by the day.

Is it possible, yeah.

Likely?

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I hopped in this thread because I was tagged. You’re the creator of this thread, give us a breakdown why the team lost.
NOW you're talking :salute:

reasons why they lost:
1. very undermanned
2. klay and poole shyt the bed at the end. Klay has to be better. bad shooting and bad defense

we did as well as we could, just tripped at the finish line. not really much to it. Moody hasnt gotten consistent mins but he came thru. Idk wtf Ty Jerome was doing. He should've gotten only 5 mins as well.

let's just forget the Wise stuff. We get it, he's not an NBA player and hasn't earned anyone's trust. all i replied to, i didnt tag you, i just thought @Serious post was funny. that's it. i didnt say anything that was derogatory. talking about him doesnt mean im saying something mean. literally every persona expected him to get significant burn tonight, considering the circumstances.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
NOW you're talking :salute:

reasons why they lost:
1. very undermanned
2. klay and poole shyt the bed at the end. Klay has to be better. bad shooting and bad defense

we did as well as we could, just tripped at the finish line. not really much to it. Moody hasnt gotten consistent mins but he came thru. Idk wtf Ty Jerome was doing. He should've gotten only 5 mins as well.

let's just forget the Wise stuff. We get it, he's not an NBA player and hasn't earned anyone's trust. all i replied to, i didnt tag you, i just thought @Serious post was funny. that's it. i didnt say anything that was derogatory
Meanwhile you have extensively argued with both me and @Bay Area this season but it’s a coincidence that you had something slick to say when we were on the verge of ending this dialogue

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile you have extensively argued with both me and @Bay Area this season but it’s a coincidence that you had something slick to say when we were on the verge of ending this dialogue
cuz u quoted me. me saying the coaching staff doesnt trust dude isn't controversial. it's just a fact. a fact that u agree with. y'all got emotional, and i wasnt even addressing u guys until u quoted my post :manny:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
cuz u quoted me. me saying the coaching staff doesnt trust dude isn't controversial. it's just a fact. a fact that u agree with. y'all got emotional, and i wasnt even addressing u guys until u quoted my post :manny:
If you were truly over letting a player that only played 5 minutes dominate this thread you would have never stoked the flames. That comment wasnt in reference to a sincere breakdown of the game. You can’t have it both ways.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If you were truly over letting a player that only played 5 minutes dominate this thread you would have never stoked the flames. You can’t have it both ways.
what "flames", my guy? it was a mundane post lol

i replied to other posts tonight. y'all just got emotional over that one

Status
Not open for further replies.