Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Imagine being mad at me because your butt buddy @Serious tagged me and you piled on :heh:

Wisemans first game back is gonna take over this thread once again because YOU couldn’t help yourself and now your acting dumb. You are incredibly weird and exhausting :mjlol:
You're mad that you can't even post in this thread anymore which is why you made up some bullshyt about "retiring", and then you only appear in here when it's about that bum ass nxgga, conveniently you can still read and reply to my posts after supposedly having me on ignore. You don't even talk about the team anymore. Nobody was celebrating shyt, you and @Bay Area decided you wanna keep my name in your mouths like some damn groupies.

Why don't you go and neg @Serious again for dapping my posts because your retarded ass got in your feelings.

:mjlol:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You're mad that you can't even post in this thread anymore which is why you made up some bullshyt about "retiring", and then you only appear in here when it's about that bum ass nxgga. You don't even talk about the team anymore. Nobody was celebrating shyt, you and @Bay Area decided you wanna keep my name in your mouth like some damn groupies.

Why don't you go and neg @Serious again for dapping my posts because your retarded ass got in your feelings.

:mjlol:
The irony lmao. You had nothing to say about this game. It looked like the Warriors were about to win with a depleted squad and your only post was about Wiseman. The Warriors have won and loss games since I decided to walk away from this thread. If your buddy would have never tagged me I would have never had anything to say tonight but here we are :mjlol:

Daps
The irony lmao. You had nothing to say about this game.
There's no irony about it.

I'm not the p*ssy ass cracka who lies about retiring from this thread and having posters on ignore all because he's wrong about a player, and only shows his head when it's about said player. @Bay Area doesn't even post in here anymore either and he decided to make his first post during the game about me too (he pulled this shyt the other week as well).

Y'all both are cut from the same cloth.
It looked like the Warriors were about to win with a depleted squad and your only post was about Wiseman.
I couldn't care less about the win/loss. It was never the point of my post.

My post was directed at @Scholar for showing up in this thread getting him to be answerable for his bullshyt given the fact the majority of his posts in the season threads over the last few seasons have been tagging me with his bullshyt. I'm going to keep my foot on his neck.

Look at how emotional you're getting about him again. bu-bu-but why did you bring up Wiseman.

:umad:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

I'm not the p*ssy ass cracka who lies about retiring from this thread and having posters on ignore all because he's wrong about a player, and only shows his head when it's about said player. @Bay Area doesn't even post in here anymore either and he decided to make his first post during the game about me too (he pulled this shyt the other week as well).

My post was directed at @Scholar for showing up in this thread getting him to be answerable for his bullshyt given the fact the majority of his posts in the season threads over the last few seasons have been tagging me with his bullshyt. Look at how emotional you're getting about him again. bu-bu-but why did you bring up Wiseman.

Naw p*ssy I been posting in this thread. I was the first person to post Curry’s viral half court shots and yesterday I was first person to post about Curry, Wiggins and Draymond not playing tonight. Keep my name out your mouth :mjlol:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA

My post was directed at @Scholar for showing up in this thread getting him to be answerable for his bullshyt given the fact the majority of his posts in the season threads over the last few seasons have been tagging me with his bullshyt. Look at how emotional you're getting about Wiseman again. bu-bu-but why did you bring up Wiseman.

Oh God here goes the disingenuous merry go round that Rhakim talked about. Whatever you said to @Scholar is negated by the fact that you reacted to @Serious post that was about me. fukking idiot

Daps
Naw p*ssy I been posting in this thread. I was the first person to post Curry’s viral half court shots and yesterday I was first person to post about Curry, Wiggins and Draymond not playing tonight. Keep my name out your mouth :mjlol:
You're the p*ssy who initially mentioned me trying to start shyt. You pulled the same shyt last week. Now you're telling me to keep your name out my mouth?

Make up your cotdamn mind. :mjlol:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay just out there doing whatever

This was more unforgivable than the turnovers in my opinion. It effectively lost us the game by a point. There was no fukking reason to help off anyone in that situation. If they make the layup, miss it and get an offensive rebound, who gives a shyt. Only a 3 hurts you at that point. Honestly, Klay always been doing boneheaded shyt like this. People just don't remember or see it because of all the success we've had and he hasn't really made a massive fukk up on the big stage.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ive never seen something like a teams star players constantly sitting out games when theyre healthy either

These dudes some hoes. Its a fine line between rest and laziness lol

Got me losing respect for players I once admired. Main reason I dont even tune in to most of these games anymore
That wave of emotion you just described is why you should never really be a "fan" of another man to begin with.

I appreciate these dudes for just how god gifted they are at a sport I have experience playing.....can't put nothing past any of em tho outside that .

On topic tho, seems like this team is banking on being able to tap into a secret reservoir come money time. I just think long as they're playing top 5 defense come seasons end I feel secure that they would scrape everybody

Daps
:unimpressed: y'all done?

you do realize u can PM each other and argue this shyt in private, right?
The p*ssy says he has me on ignore so you can never tell how many times he puts me on and then takes me off. Sending him a PM is pointless because of that. He just needs to stick to his word.

:manny:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
The p*ssy says he has me on ignore so you can never tell how many times he puts me and takes me off. Sending him a PM is pointless because of that. He just needs to stick to his word.

:manny:
You laugh at a post inciting me to react then feint surprise at me reacting. I feel bad for the posters that you have been targeting for years :heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Imagine being mad at me because your butt buddy @Serious tagged me and you piled on :heh:

Wisemans first game back is gonna take over this thread once again because YOU couldn’t help yourself and now your acting dumb. You are incredibly weird and exhausting :mjlol:
#1 draft pick getting 5 minutes, against a tanking team mid season :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.