Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
well, you know what to do :coffee:

no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
U talking about the excessive homerism of Fitz and Buike?

iu

It is annoying when someone on our team is playing bad and should be called out, and they keep sniffing feet and making excuses.

But when everyone is playing well, I enjoy them.
They can’t be worst than the Cavs and Suns announcers

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So how we feeling about the woman's sufferage city jerseys?

I think they looked pretty fly, tbh.

I specifically liked how dark/black they were (the images made them look dark gray), and the high contrast between the name letters and jersey.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll tell you what changed. Jamychal Green got his 2nd DNP in a row as well, Moody didn’t play a single minute and Kuminga only played 4 minutes.

Kerr basically had to use a shortened playoff rotation to win this game and y’all are already forgetting how close this game was. Klay committed an illegal screen that didn’t get called which could have changed the ending.

If we’re going to say that the two timeline plan is out the window then I agree with that but Wiseman is not the only change which is what you are implying with this post :manny:

Wiseman needs to go but y’all are being dishonest just to form like voltron against me :pachaha:

Honestly speaking, that post wasn't aimed at you.

And I thought the game was close largely because of the refs. shytty and suspect calls all night otherwise it would have been a more comfortable win.

Ker shortened the rotation to stop the bleeding and it worked so I'm happy. For what it's worth, I think Kuminga continues to log minutes and both JMG and Moody return to the rotation before Wiseman. He's the one that's furthest away from being a decent option for this team.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Honestly speaking, that post wasn't aimed at you.

And I thought the game was close largely because of the refs. shytty and suspect calls all night otherwise it would have been a more comfortable win.

Ker shortened the rotation to stop the bleeding and it worked so I'm happy. For what it's worth, I think Kuminga continues to log minutes and both JMG and Moody return to the rotation before Wiseman. He's the one that's furthest away from being a decent option for this team.
nikka said "form like voltron against me" :laff:

nikka needs to learn to get over himself. he vehemently defended a bust (his words), and ran from the thread bc he couldnt take getting cooked. :laff:
now he's just insecure and every post got him feeling self-conscious like a 13 year old girl

it's an internet forum. It aint that deep. but him scurrying off bc of a bad take makes it worse :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.