Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
How do you warriors fans listen to this commentary man :snoop:

U talking about the excessive homerism of Fitz and Buike?

iu

It is annoying when someone on our team is playing bad and should be called out, and they keep sniffing feet and making excuses.

But when everyone is playing well, I enjoy them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This game is a HUGE indictment on the 2 timeline shyt.

Moody, Kuminga and Wiseman...none of them are developing. They're not getting the minutes. Just please trade them :francis:

I'd hate to see moody and Kuminga go, but they're not getting court time....
Wiseman is a bust, he's hopeless. Whichever team he lands on can get Wembanyama. You dont even have to strategically tank. Just tell that nikka to play ball, or whatever the fukk he calls basketball. Play him 36 mins at least, and you're looking at an 92 Offensive rating EASY.
It’s a huge shame
I don’t get what happened

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I know it's early but do you think he's got a good shot at another MVP :lupe:
Man as a cavs fan from the outside looking in yea. He was dominant that wasn’t even a loud 40 until he took the game over late in the 4th. Like just out smarting each defender man. That last screen by Klay was the one even though it was a foul to watch him run garland into that screen was cerebral. He also still improving on the defense end if he can get this team to a top 4 seed I would put him as MVP.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s a huge shame
I don’t get what happened
none of them took a noticeable leap. The premise is that "you develop and contend for a chip". Last year didnt prove anything becuase none of the young ones developed.

Also, if ur gonna try this:

1. Only have 1 young player, like the 2012 spurs did with Kawhi
2. That 1 young player needs to be close to NBA-ready as possible

Taking the "family guy mystery box" approach makes no sense. Haliburton and Franz were right there.

I think the warriors FO goes on tankathon.com and picks a player based on who tankathon has in their spot :francis:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Back to back wins. Fewest points allowed all season tonight.

I wonder what's changed :youngsabo:
I’ll tell you what changed. Jamychal Green got his 2nd DNP in a row as well, Moody didn’t play a single minute and Kuminga only played 4 minutes.

Kerr basically had to use a shortened playoff rotation to win this game and y’all are already forgetting how close this game was. Klay committed an illegal screen that didn’t get called which could have changed the ending.

If we’re going to say that the two timeline plan is out the window then I agree with that but Wiseman is not the only change which is what you are implying with this post :manny:

Wiseman needs to go but y’all are being dishonest just to form like voltron against me :pachaha:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The big disappointment is Poole to me. He's supposed to be at least carrying the second unit offensively but he's been bad on offense and horrible on defense. The second unit can't stay in front of anybody and Wiseman doesn't know what position he should be in to help. Focusing on trying to get Wiseman and Poole going on the second unit is leaving the rest of the second unit standing around. Everyone on the second unit is either really young or new to the system so there is hope of them developing more chemistry and improving but they are being thrown to the fire and costing the Warriors games.

none of them took a noticeable leap. The premise is that "you develop and contend for a chip". Last year didnt prove anything becuase none of the young ones developed.

Also, if ur gonna try this:

1. Only have 1 young player, like the 2012 spurs did with Kawhi
2. That 1 young player needs to be close to NBA-ready as possible

Taking the "family guy mystery box" approach makes no sense. Haliburton and Franz were right there.

I think the warriors FO goes on tankathon.com and picks a player based on who tankathon has in their spot :francis:
It's almost like that was the exact point I was making when saying it's crazy to throw all the criticism on Wiseman. They are trying to bring along 4 really young players (now 5 new players with Lamb coming along) as well as intergrating new players on the team like Devincenzo and JaMychael Green. The starters are great together no doubt but the entire bench is inexperienced in the system so it's expected for them to be lost in it. Trying to bring along that many new players at once is going to come with huge growing pains and cost the team wins.

I honestly believe the biggest problem is Klay and Poole being so bad to start the season. Wiggins has been mostly good but he's not that level of scorer that can open things up on his own. It would be easier mixing in the bench units with the starters if you could put in two of Wiggins, Klay, and Poole with the bench and leverage the threat of them as scorers to open things up for the young guys.

Just comparing to last year, is there anyone on the roster that's playing better or even as good this year compared to last year outside of Steph and maybe Wiggins? That ends up leading to a problem of now everyone is trying to get themselves going and in rhythm which leads to less ball movement.

Daps
I think some of y'all fell for the Wiseman hype too hard and are now just trying to justify it. It's the only logical explanation for why anyone would try to come to his defense anymore.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I think some of y'all fell for the Wiseman hype too hard and are now just trying to justify it. It's the only logical explanation for why anyone would try to come to his defense anymore.
No the reason we can’t get past this saga is because you make gaslighting statements saying “you’re defending Wiseman”. You conveniently disregard me saying he shouldn’t be on the team anymore and you conveniently don’t address my points about the other bench players that aren’t getting minutes as well.

Daps
You conveniently disregard me saying he shouldn’t be on the team anymore
If you truly believe this, than what's the use in defending him anymore, or allocating blame to others and rerouting it away from him?

You can talk about others on the team without drawing it back to Wiseman. The fact you said "Klay committed an illegal screen which could've changed the ending" to use in your web to catch any Wiseman criticism is wild. Quite clearly, you're willing to sacrifice yourself for whatever hold Wiseman has over you before the team.

You popped your head up (after you said you retired from this thread) after ONE game with a new-look second unit trying to defend him, but you conveniently didn't show up after this last game using the same talking point when the bench actually held their own and kept the team in the game.

It's no secret the biggest Wiseman advocates are the only ones still in here trying to run interference for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.