Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Had to come back real quick and laugh at things playing out the way I said it would. This team will get better as the season plays on but as I’ve emphasized for weeks, this team has bigger issues than Wiseman. This game is playing out absolutely no differently than the games Wiseman played in.
2-0 since Wiseman was DNP'd

played at a 60-win pace when he got hurt in 2021.

Women lie
Men lie

numbers don't :manny:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
2-0 since Wiseman was DNP'd

played at a 60-win pace when he got hurt in 2021.

Women lie
Men lie

numbers don't :manny:
They beat the Kings on a buzzer last game, the same Kings that just barely beat the trash Lebron-less Lakers.

It took a 40 point god mode performance from Steph to beat a decent Cavs teams that is on a 3 game losing streak, not to mention they were on the end of a back to back.

The Warriors are defending champs with hopes of repeating, we are supposed to win 2 games in a row more often than not. Stephs performance was extremely entertaining, I’m glad we won. :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all like that or ya like that? :mjgrin:

Couple things from this game.. The refs, I’m sorry but shyt is pretty blatant now with the shyt they are on when it comes to GS.. Kerr needs to call it out in the media and take the fine.. 26FTs for the Cavs and still fukkin lost thanks to Steph being the CurryGoat that he is..

I see Klay’s problem now he has to stop with the off balance shots.. shyt ain’t working, what works for him is when he steps into his shot off the pass and set shots…

Poole had a good game finally… Wigs is officially Maple Jordan now

Very impressed with Lambs play…

2 wins in a row and trending upward on our defense… Might be time for dubs to bush Weisman unfortunately

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They beat the Kings on a buzzer last game, the same Kings that just barely beat the trash Lebron-less Lakers. It took a 40 point god mode performance from Steph to beat a decent Cavs teams that is on a 3 game losing streak, not to mention they were on the end of a back to back.

The Warriors are defending champs with hopes of repeating, we are supposed to win 2 games in a row more often than not. Stephs performance was extremely entertaining, I’m glad we won. :manny:
steph was putting on God performances with Wiseman and they lost

my guy, u just arguing against math and statistics at this point :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Y’all like that or ya like that? :mjgrin:

Couple things from this game.. The refs, I’m sorry but shyt is pretty blatant now with the shyt they are on when it comes to GS.. Kerr needs to call it out in the media and take the fine.. 26FTs for the Cavs and still fukkin lost thanks to Steph being the CurryGoat that he is..

I see Klay’s problem now he has to stop with the off balance shots.. shyt ain’t working, what works for him is when he steps into his shot off the pass and set shots…

Poole had a good game finally… Wigs is officially Maple Jordan now

Very impressed with Lambs play…

2 wins in a row and trending upward on our defense… Might be time for dubs to bush Weisman unfortunately
Unfortunately? :dahell:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
steph was putting on God performances with Wiseman and they lost

my guy, u just arguing against math and statistics at this point :mjlol:
You’re gaslighting me for shyts and giggles. They were losing crunch time games where wiseman didn’t play a single minute in the 4th quarter. These last two games they happened to win the close games.

Status
Not open for further replies.