Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I'll end the night with this -

He locked up Harden whenever he was matched up with him.

The Warriors could really use someone like Deni right about now. He's essentially the wing-version of Dray for the Wizards; making winning plays on both ends of the floor. He's no star, but his type of impact is exactly what the Warriors need to address all the flaws they currently have, and enhance their strengths.

#1 in net-rating for the Wizards this season
#3 in net-rating for the Wizards last season.

This is why I said the Warriors needed to draft someone that fits the team. Wiseman was never that.

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
This team has no identity rn. Besides the 2020 warriors they always played defense but as of now they can’t stop no one. Gave up 77 points in the second half after only giving up 53 in the first half.

Daps
I retired from this thread, the circle jerk has reached insufferable levels. Y’all won:unimpressed:
This is shameless.

You're running from this thread because you don't wanna admit the truth about him; you're dying on that hill and you're sneaking off somewhere to pass away where nobody can see. Just like that coward @Scholar. I can guarantee you if Wiseman was playing well and a reason for why the Warriors were winning, you'd be all up in this thread grinning and shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

And all the rest of you all that have been hating

6wn6aw.jpg
All you dikkheads that wrote Wiseman off :camby:
I want all the fukking smoke
Wise making you look like a fool like Wiggs did last year
This nxgga just disappeared off the face of the Earth. Same goes for @BlaqkSpliffin and @sidenikkagawd. Three of Wiseman's biggest fans talking all that shyt and now ain't got nothing to say.

:unimpressed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what it comes down to. They’re unathletic, and can’t guard anybody. Has nothing to do with Wiseman playing a handful of minutes.
This would be somewhat valid if the starters didn’t have the best +/- in the league by far

Every time he comes in the team struggles and loses leads

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would be somewhat valid if the starters didn’t have the best +/- in the league by far

Every time he comes in the team struggles and loses leads
+/- isn’t the end all, be all. In this case, it’s being used to take away the responsibility from the guys paid to carry the team.

The Warriors had a lead late in the 4th, then fouled, turned the ball over, and couldn’t get stops. What does that have to do with Wiseman? It’s been a trend this season.

Saying “if Wiseman doesn’t play, they’re not in that position” is no different than fantasy basketball, trying to predict the performance of another bench player in unknown situations.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

At least Kerr is smart enough to know you don't throw away a number 2 pick that barely played basketball and now is being blamed for all the warriors problems.

I pray the spurs call up GS and offers 2 first for Wiseman and they say yes :mjcry:. It would certify that the gawd i pray to does in fact love me :mjcry:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
+/- isn’t the end all, be all. In this case, it’s being used to take away the responsibility from the guys paid to carry the team.

The Warriors had a lead late in the 4th, then fouled, turned the ball over, and couldn’t get stops. What does that have to do with Wiseman? It’s been a trend this season.

Saying “if Wiseman doesn’t play, they’re not in that position” is no different than fantasy basketball, trying to predict the performance of another bench player in unknown situations.
You’re not watching games. Take last night that lead you mentioned went away when he came in

They can’t run their offense with him on the court & they for sure don’t have the prices to cover for his bad no defense and lack of rebounding.

Like I said other players have played bad but GS can still run they stuff with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.