Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s funny seeing Wiseman getting killed and made to look like he has no positives. The man is putting up 20/10 per 36. Overall has a positive net rating on the season yet it’s his fault they are losing. While he only plays 13 minutes a game.

Meanwhile JaMychael has a -7 net rating. Shooting 42 from the field and 25 from three and just as bad defensively gets hand waived as if he’s not part of the problem. While playing 18 minutes a game.

Or Poole with his -15 net rating shooting 43% and 31% from three with some of the worst defense in the league is again minimized in fault while playing 28 minutes a game.

Both Poole and JaMychal are playing a lot of non-Wiseman minutes. Their net ratings are heavy into the negative while Wiseman is in the positive. But sure it’s Wiseman dragging their net ratings down. Make it make sense.

Daps
It’s funny seeing Wiseman getting killed and made to look like he has no positives. The man is putting up 20/10 per 36.
You can’t extrapolate stats like this.

99.9999% of big men could average those numbers if they played 36 minutes and had the offense run through them, but at what benefit to the team would it be? We're seeing it now where the team is abandoning the system, coddling him by running PnR to get him involved, to which he can only finish plays where he's rolling to the rim, and virtually in no other situation. He can't create offense for himself and he can't create offense for others.

This is all at the sacrifice of other players touching the ball, and at the continuity of the system. Whenever he's on the floor the Warriors switch up their offense and it's having an effect on all involved. The ball and player movement that has been synonymous with Warriors basketball is no longer existent.

The muh'fukka can't even set a basic on-ball screen properly off the top; you can forget about him setting off-ball screens to set further plays into motion.
Overall has a positive net rating on the season yet it’s his fault they are losing. While he only plays 13 minutes a game.

Both Poole and JaMychal are playing a lot of non-Wiseman minutes. Their net ratings are heavy into the negative while Wiseman is in the positive. But sure it’s Wiseman dragging their net ratings down. Make it make sense.
You might wanna check those numbers again, playa.

I'm trying to work out why you think he even has a positive rating in the first place, as if you haven't seen all the posts in here that have addressed this.

Min. 100 minutes played -

01020220.png

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The Dubs have lost their mojo.

Their energy, body language, and general demeanor does not say championship team.

There's plenty of blame to go around.

No one's good during crunch time.

Daps

I give up count of how many times he gets told what to do and where to be by the players on the floor.

Something like this is indefensible.

You can't be 21 years old and be this clueless.

All the other bad shyt that happens with this team is common basketball mistakes - what Wiseman is guilty of is another thing, altogether.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
This is shameless.

You're running from this thread because you don't wanna admit the truth about him; you're dying on that hill and you're sneaking off somewhere to pass away where nobody can see. Just like that coward @Scholar. I can guarantee you if Wiseman was playing well and a reason for why the Warriors were winning, you'd be all up in this thread grinning and shyt.
You win some and you lose some. People are sucking your dikk for being right about Wiseman but no one remembers you dedicating last season to slandering Wiggins and saying the Warriors couldn’t win the chip. You finally get one prediction correct with your Wiseman take and now you’re running a parade through this section of the forum :unimpressed:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
@Chabot College

If you're gonna retire from this thread because of the Wiseman slander, you better retire from the sub-forum too. Wiseman is being called out from folks from different fanbases too.
The sub forum isn’t putting 95% of the attention on Wiseman when they speak on the Warriors. They are pointing out the fact that he isn’t good, which we all can see. It’s going to get awkward when Wiseman finally gets benched and the team is still losing in a similar fashion.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You’re not watching games. Take last night that lead you mentioned went away when he came in

They can’t run their offense with him on the court & they for sure don’t have the prices to cover for his bad no defense and lack of rebounding.

Like I said other players have played bad but GS can still run they stuff with them.
Wiseman didn’t play at all in the 4th quarter. The Warriors started the 4th quarter with a 98-96 lead. Can’t blame that on Wiseman. He didn’t cause the team to commit turnovers, blow layups or foul too much while he was sitting on the bench the entire quarter.

The Warriors loss because they gave up like 50 free throws, all of those fouls aren’t happening in Wisemans limited minutes lol

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny seeing Wiseman getting killed and made to look like he has no positives. The man is putting up 20/10 per 36. Overall has a positive net rating on the season yet it’s his fault they are losing. While he only plays 13 minutes a game.

Meanwhile JaMychael has a -7 net rating. Shooting 42 from the field and 25 from three and just as bad defensively gets hand waived as if he’s not part of the problem. While playing 18 minutes a game.

Or Poole with his -15 net rating shooting 43% and 31% from three with some of the worst defense in the league is again minimized in fault while playing 28 minutes a game.

the individual ortg and drtg on basketball reference are extremely flawed. the positive net rating for wiseman youre looking at is player offensive rating rather than the team offensive rating when hes on the floor. player ortg is more an estimate on how much the team would score if the offense went through him 100 straight possessions based on his boxscore stats if im not mistaken and its not necessarily accurate or realistic and bbref admits as such. for instance, kevon looney has a 154 rating, as valuable as he is to their team they wouldnt score 154 points on 100 possessions if he was the no.1 option. bbref on/off team ratings are more accurate and fall in line closer to nba.com's ratings.

Daps
You win some and you lose some. People are sucking your dikk for being right about Wiseman but no one remembers you dedicating last season to slandering Wiggins and saying the Warriors couldn’t win the chip. You finally get one prediction correct with your Wiseman take and now you’re running a parade through this section of the forum :unimpressed:
I finally got one prediction right?

:usure:

I made this post in June 2012 (an entire year before you even joined this board) -
If only Curry was healthy on the regular - he got the potential to be a top 5 player in the game :ohlawd:
I made this thread back in 2012 - Don't sleep on Stephen Curry making the transition into an elite PG in '12/'13 (I predicted his rise through every stage of his career)
I predicted the Warriors would win the title back in 2015
I predicted Draymond would be one of the best defenders of his generation; I've been singing his praises and getting everyone to see his impact ever since
I predicted Kerr's experience as a player, coach and GM in all different places and systems would give this team a game-changing offense (I broke this down during the SL and preseason of 2014)
I predicted that these ISO, mid-range teams would always fail against this offense (this was one of the main talking points used against GS)
Nearly every single player that has come through this system my projection of them has been correct.

It's safe to say nobody on this board has been more right about this team than I have since 2015. And yes, I'm gonna beat my chest with that shyt, cause you're trying to play me with this bullshyt.

Do you know how many arguments I've had over the years defending this Warriors squad, getting folks to see what I see about them, and being told I'm wrong and delusional, and yet you're telling me the opposite. I went to war with this board over this team and you're trying to play me with this shyt.

I get that you're emotional after wasting all this energy defending Wiseman, but it's a damn shame how you're making me out to be the enemy, when all I've ever done was argue in the best interests of this squad.

:manny:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wiseman doesn’t fit on this team. It’s probably best for both party’s to split ways. Wiseman needs to be on a lottery team where expectations are low and he can learn the nuances of the game slowly. He’s never going to reach his potential with this current warriors squad. The pressure and expectations are too high.

Daps
The sub forum isn’t putting 95% of the attention on Wiseman when they speak on the Warriors. They are pointing out the fact that he isn’t good, which we all can see. It’s going to get awkward when Wiseman finally gets benched and the team is still losing in a similar fashion.
This is shameful shyt.

I'm not even an actual fan of this team, yet you are, and you're trying to speak them losing into existence all because you wanna save face with it not being his fault.

All the while ignoring:

They won a title last season without him
They were 21-12 without him in 2021 after he went down.

:picard:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
This is shameful shyt.

I'm not even an actual fan of this team, yet you are, and you're trying to speak them losing into existence all because you wanna save face with it not being his fault.

All the while ignoring:

They won a title last season without him
They were 21-12 without him in 2021 after he went down.

:picard:
Lol now I’m rooting against my team by being realistic. You’re setting Kuminga up for failure on accident. Once he starts taking all of Wisemans minutes the team will get better by default but he’s not gonna provide any rim protection, rebounding, perimeter shooting, etc. He’s going to be the same liability as Wiseman except he’ll get one nice steal and a couple of highlight power dunks.

His new car smell is going to wear off fast, people are already forgetting how average to bad he looked this season and the beginning of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.