Hollywood Reporter's Top 50 Comic Book Movie Performances

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Has any reputable site ever tried to rank the actual superhero movies yet?

Reading through the aftermath on this site would be a fun way to kill an hour or two :russ:

Breh...I'd love for us to do that but there's no way it could get done. Collider has ranked the marvel movies and the batman movies and superman movies but never every single flick

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The LIST looks pretty damn accurate to me, barring a few tweaks. Blade should be a few slots higher, as should Deadpool & Black Panther. I definitely would have moved the Comedian into the fray along with Norman Osborne at the expense of Storm & Rogue.

:yeshrug:

That's what I'm saying. Aside from a few picks here and there, seems straight on to me
BVS #1.

Imagine the clicks :mjlol:

For what it's worth, I think they ranked that second to last:russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Breh...I'd love for us to do that but there's no way it could get done. Collider has ranked the marvel movies and the batman movies and superman movies but never every single flick

I'd love that shyt too, but from an observational standpoint lol

I've pretty much seen every superhero movie there's been since I was a kid in the mid 90s, even gone back and watched the classics (original Supes, 89 Bats etc.), but since I wasn't a comic book kid outside of the cartoons I have no ties to these movies after the credits roll, so the DC vs. Marvel fanning and stanning is just funny to me.

The utter chaos of a "Coli, Let's Rank Every Superhero Movie" thread would be a rafters level thread within 24 hours :russ:

I don't even know how you'd begin to design a system of voting for that. That alone would be a 20 page thread.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd love that shyt too, but from an observational standpoint lol

I've pretty much seen every superhero movie there's been since I was a kid in the mid 90s, even gone back and watched the classics (original Supes, 89 Bats etc.), but since I wasn't a comic book kid outside of the cartoons I have no ties to these movies after the credits roll, so the DC vs. Marvel fanning and stanning is just funny to me.

The utter chaos of a "Coli, Let's Rank Every Superhero Movie" thread would be a rafters level thread within 24 hours :russ:

I don't even know how you'd begin to design a system of voting for that. That alone would be a 20 page thread.
The instigator in me wants to do it just to get my peter parker on: Hang from the rafters and watch everyone spazz and go out of control and just laugh my ass off

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Zod (Stamp) should be higher. He was wonderful. A classic, over the top comic book villain performance.