Hollywood Reporter's Top 50 Comic Book Movie Performances

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
'Splain breh. Like as objective as you can be how is that list trash? Are there omissions for my personal taste and would I change some shyt around? Yeah but that doesn't make it trash

A lot of these characters have had either one movie where they barely made an impact or phoned it in, in their role. I'll go through it individually later

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is a truly awful list.

Like its so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose to rile people up.

Breh....all lists are done to rile people up lol. Every single one of them. They're done for conversation. The three of them did a list with their opinions so people can bytch and moan.

What would you change

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Breh....all lists are done to rile people up lol. Every single one of them. They're done for conversation. The three of them did a list with their opinions so people can bytch and moan.

What would you change

Has any reputable site ever tried to rank the actual superhero movies yet?

Reading through the aftermath on this site would be a fun way to kill an hour or two :russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

What would you change
What would I change?

That the writer(s) of the lists survived childhood.

It ain't even worth debating or arguing about because it is just garbage top to bottom.