Hollywood is Making a Live-Action ‘One Piece’ TV Show

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wish they would integrate the original music into the coming seasons somehow. Would be super dope to hear this remade:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont watch anime at all and really enjoyed this piece…

Pun intended.

Really started to get attached to the characters and its prolly some of the more entertaining content on ‘flix

Season 2 is gonna do big thangs.

Imagine us manga readers who followed these characters for 20 years. They did a great job making people care in only a few episodes.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This show is fire. I put it on in the bg while I was doing some other shyt but then it got my full attention. Even my wife is into it now.

On episode 4 or 5 right now.

I’m not familiar with the source material at all btw.

When this nikka said his name was Monkey D. Luffy I was like :gucci:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

David Dastmalchian as Mr. 3
Jazzara Jaslyn as Miss Valentine
Camrus Johnson as Mr. 5
Daniel Lasker as Mr. 9

I doubt it but i hope they play Bon Clay close to the source material. They might cut him out entirely.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I doubt it but i hope they play Bon Clay close to the source material. They might cut him out entirely.

I feel like Bon Clay is just so flamboyant and over-the-top that they'd have to tone him down if they don't cut him.

He's a good character overall, but he's basically a gay stereotype :skip: :mjlol:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Bon Clay is just so flamboyant and over-the-top that they'd have to tone him down if they don't cut him.

He's a good character overall, but he's basically a gay stereotype :skip: :mjlol:
Yeah that's what i'm saying. This is going to be for Western audiences in 2024. Bon Clay one of the best one piece characters to me but they'll have to get it right to avoid backlash.