Hollywood giving us another yessa masta isa wash yo feet movie..

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only movie I want to see is 12 years a slave. A black director, black lead and the story seems interesting.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The Butler - Official Trailer (HD) Oprah Winfrey - YouTube

I cant believe out of all the black people who have worked in the white house they give us a movie about a fukking butler.:snoop:

I bet they try to pass it off as his job was so important presidents couldn't function without him.:upsetfavre:

Ironically, the more whites are becoming a less dominant part of society, the more these type of movies come out:

Gatsby
Django
Zero Dark Thirty

I was watching that Clive Owen/Angelina Jolie movie the other day where at some charity function they brought out this starving African kid, and some dude threw a banana at him :dwillhuh: You turn on HBO and it's all these shows about ancient white empires and how they ran sh*t and women and nikkaz knew their place. The "Those were the times" movies will become more and more popular in the next decade I fear.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Ironically, the more whites are becoming a less dominant part of society, the more these type of movies come out:

Gatsby
Django
Zero Dark Thirty

I was watching that Clive Owen/Angelina Jolie movie the other day where at some charity function they brought out this starving African kid, and some dude threw a banana at him :dwillhuh: You turn on HBO and it's all these shows about ancient white empires and how they ran sh*t and women and nikkaz knew their place. The "Those were the times" movies will become more and more popular in the next decade I fear.

In Django's defense, Django made white americans look pretty awful. Also, QT is that cac.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
seen the trailer lastnight.

I was absolutely disgusted. I didn't feel like making a thread on it.

smh @ Forrest Whitaker bringing himself to get involved in this movie. I thought he was better than that.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is so "disgusting" about this movie?

What kind of "black movies" should be made?

Should black people forget where they came from?

Why don't you see this as inspiration instead of degradation?

Some of you people are really sick.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Movies about ******s who have real jobs is just god awful, but movies like Paid In full are cinematic masterpieces. You pro black idiots make me sick. Y'all hate everything except the things you should.

maybe the same people who are shytting on this film aren't the same people that are praising Paid in Full.

Way to make assumptions fakkits.:beli:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Tyler_Perrys_Madeas_Witness_Protection_4.jpg

Daps
:pachaha:

I don't feel like watching the clip, so who are these c00ns you speak of? :lupe2:

Terrance Howard, Cuba Gooding Jr, Oprah :usure2:

Wait forest Whitaker is a c00n now?
How? :wtf:

By doing this movie.

These c00n actors need to watch this Denzel interview and reassess the position in hollywood.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0zJTuiVjU"]Denzel Washington: 'The nikka They Couldn't Kill' - YouTube[/ame]

Denzel is a man of principle...these c00ns need to find some principle, pride and values to stand on...they fukkin disgust me, especially Oprah. She's too rich to not portray more powerful roles that add substance to the black community.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Hold are we watching same trailer? Dont get me wrong, I nearly shut the vid off after 1:15 cause all I saw a 90s c00n flick. Halfway through the trailer it depicts duke's son who mirroring yall same attitude to his father in this very thread. MLK and the Panthers up in this bytch and yall calling this a c00n movie? They out there shooting at pigs:what:
Dont get me started on the message this film is trying to portray.

At this point I'm convinced theres hand full of negroes in the Coli. Most are white boys or ignant nikkas....eitherway yall tryin way too hard.:patrice:

Daps
maybe the same people who are shytting on this film aren't the same people that are praising Paid in Full.

Way to make assumptions fakkits.:beli:

He's a cac...he's not capable of putting things in perspective if it involves black people.

cacs gon cac...:thinking:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Exactly, I'm reading through this thread like :dwillhuh:

:childplease: Whats so c00nish about this movie? I'm starting to suspect it's just a bunch of sheep in this thread

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Maybe they should make a movie about slaves who helped build the white house.Instead of telling me how a black man fed the white house.:smugfavre: