Hollywood giving us another yessa masta isa wash yo feet movie..

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Nothing to see here. Yet another c00nfest from Oprah and one of her pet fakkits (Lee Daniels this time)

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
People were shytting on Django but propping this, wtf?

In Django he was killing slave masters on some nat turner type shyt..he wasnt serving proudly to the white man like this c00nery of a movie and celebrating the role of being a butler..

This movie looks dumb anyway..why would you make a movie about a god damn butler white or black..like people said they're just making the movie to make blacks look inferior..

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:snoop: wow the most outright connish shyt ive ever seen. op got it perfect, they are gonna make him seem like a missing piece in american history :beli: without him the civil rights movement wouldn't have happened :beli: he personally wrote brown vs board of edu :beli: he changed the hearts and minds of the entire white house staff :beli: he uncovered the watergate scandal and advised nixon to step down :beli: and they will dikk ride his c00n father to no end, i can already see it :beli:

and now this is gonna be a fukking thing. white people talking about the white house butler and how evil the black panthers were. everyone involved in this should be ashamed.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It will, movies that paint blacks as inferior do well(see "The Help"; "Precious", and "The Blind Side")

This movie will probably get an Oscar.
Yep, cacs are gonna eat this movie up. I guess the dude that directed Precious directed this, big surprise. :beli:
this the movie terrence howard smashed oprah in?
:scusthov:
uV8VYOt.jpg

:why::why::why::why::why: why they got him looking like a monkey, that line up is awful....looking like curious georgoe
:laff::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Why wasn't the latest Will Smith and Jayden Smith movie, After Earth produced/directed by black folks, while staring black folks?

In Django he was killing slave masters on some nat turner type shyt..he wasnt serving proudly to the white man like this c00nery of a movie and celebrating the role of being a butler..

This movie looks dumb anyway..why would you make a movie about a god damn butler white or black..like people said they're just making the movie to make blacks look inferior..

In Django, he got permission to go on a killing spree. So he still looked inferior. But since he was killing whites, everything should be fine:childplease:

A movie about Nat Turner...should be just that, a movie about Nat Turner, but hollywood wouldn't fund such a project, thus one reason why I never supported Django

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What is so "disgusting" about this movie?

What kind of "black movies" should be made?

Should black people forget where they came from?

Why don't you see this as inspiration instead of degradation?

Some of you people are really sick.
A nice dose of Action Adventure and Science Fiction sprinkled in would be a breath of fresh air.. ever heard of these genres?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The Butler - Official Trailer (HD) Oprah Winfrey - YouTube

I cant believe out of all the black people who have worked in the white house they give us a movie about a fukking butler.:snoop:

I bet they try to pass it off as his job was so important presidents couldn't function without him.:upsetfavre:

I have no problem with the movie in itself......and I remember hearing a radio interview awhile back with him discussing this..........................THE ISSUE IS.........................where is that Toussaint L'Ovuerture movie??? where is that Fredrick Douglas biopic??? where is that Madame C.J. Walker movie (produced by Tyler Perry :laugh:)................................... you see what I just did........where is that Tulsa, Oklahoma movie about the famous and prosperous black neighborhood that got that work........................where the black characters that literally were in a sense "self - propelled engines" ..etc etc etc ..

:demonic: