HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yall still debating?

"I made you the most money you've ever been made for a match
But don’t even thank me for that ....
I'm through with work, I come give Hollow the business model
I’m showing the battle rapper today how to get it tomorrow
You welfare nikka free healthcare, you give it to him but don’t show him how you got it
How you gon teach business with free shyt?
Where’s the knowledge?"
I Just dont understand how nikkas could say Hallow killed Lux. Lux was spitting that truth.....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I Just dont understand how nikkas could say Hallow killed Lux. Lux was spitting that truth.....
Exactly..then Hollow turns around and tries to complain to the crowd about some shyt that actually helped his ass make more money as well...and can set a precedent for how battle rappers get paid...also..he basically reiterated why Lux was sayin it's stupid to put ya self in that fukked up prison position..u miss out on important shyt..it doesn't benefit u or the people that u love..Hollow just gave examples of why what Lux said was right...like I been sayin..the more I watch this battle the more it's clear to me that Lux won it..

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Legendary hip hop lyrics

The Culture

Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five:The Message

I dance to the beat, shuffle my feet
Wear a shirt and tie and run with the creeps
'Cause it's all about money, ain't a damn thing funny
You got to have a con in this land of milk and honey

Loaded Lux Explains Business Issues With Smack/URL

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
"That shot about Drake hit hard as fuk too and clever:lolbron:
You baggage,lotta trouble in the vein.
Heard you and Drake was tight,turns out you was munchin off the name.
Pictures of yall at dinner,he showed the public that he came.
Well he put it in his albums too.
Said Thank Me Later.
Take Care.
Then Nothing was the same"

:heh:how the hell nikkas got Hollow winnin that first is just:mjlol:

"This aint even a quarrel.
This is like Quarey vs Ali when the right follow.
Ya sights boggled ya time borrowed.
ya life shoulda been swallowed.
Hollows Apollo, the light model,who fights Drago.
You might wallow into a depression,just to fill up empty sprite bottles:banderas:."

You know Lux came better becuz he wasn't just getting cheap pops from the audience who had reactions to a lot of eehhh shyt btw....when Lux was applyin the pressure nikkas on the stage and people was watchin at home couldn't help but have the
Gawd damn :lawd:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hallow broke down Lux whole flow and gimmick though

Like Lux whole 'break down a nikka's life' thing could apply to damn near any hood nikka. Including Lux... which is exactly what Hallow did in his 3rd round

But be for real.... how can u listen to Hallow's second round and not look at Lux some kind of way? He gotta change his whole strategy now.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

Like Lux whole 'break down a nikka's life' thing could apply to damn near any hood nikka. Including Lux... which is exactly what Hallow did in his 3rd round

But be for real.... how can u listen to Hallow's second round and not look at Lux some kind of way? He gotta change his whole strategy now.

why he gotta change his style when he's the only battle rapper that truly has one?

Edit: daylyt got his own style too,but he wack to me

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
the contrast of styles is what made this battle ill

It made for the perfect storm.

I'm not someone who follows battle rap like that but I peeped the Lux you gon get this work battle cause of the hype on here and that put me on to him. Im mentally moving in the direction Lux is in a lot of regards. I watch the Brother Polite/Setti videos of them brothers building in NY and i see Lux out there playing chess, getting and showing love and I feel that. I listen to Lux last mixtape and feel what he's saying and how he's delivering it in his music, etc.

Hollow, i've never seen or heard of up to this point but i figure he must be nice if they got him battling the person considered to be the champion of rap battle (which i found out after i got up on him after you got work battle). When i peeped the battle yesterday i got where he was coming from and saw that he was nice with it too.

The things they were saying tho spoke to me from the perspective of where I am now mentally and where i was when i was younger. I can remember watching menace II society and not giving a fukk about that shyt Shareef was talkin bout, it was all about O-dawg. I can also remember watching menace II society a few years ago and feeling Shareef and the things he was saying the most and not rockin with O-dawg like that anymore.

That's what made that line so dope.

This battle was really like watching Shareef battle O-dawg, like watching a revelotionary today trying to kick knowledge to a nikka out in the streets. It was dumb dope and I know the winner in peoples minds comes down to where that person is at mentally.

It was just dope to see this take place

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:wow:

2zspd1i.jpg

:pachaha:
:dead:
imagine if hollow woulda pulled this up on the summer jam screen it woulda been no debate :dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
why he gotta change his style when he's the only battle rapper that truly has one?

Edit: daylyt got his own style too,but he wack to me

Outside of that Shareef shyt, which he could only use once, Lux is a typical Harlem nikka with the slick talk multis that sometimes dont really mean anything but just sound hot. Mook had the same flow 10 years ago :yawn: I remember hearing Mook on mixtapes back then. Thats how Harlem nikkas have been rapping since Big L

Hollow really put on a show. shyt was entertaining

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

No Hollow didn't break down his whole flow and gimmick...it was nice for the battle and it was ill that he used the ignorance of the crowd/masses against Lux..cause that was the only way to do it successfully...BUT..that "just cause u don't understand him don't mean that he nice" shyt was used in the same way Jay tried to use it against Nas...but only problem is..it doesn't apply to those rappers they are saying it about..cause..what they say DOES go over nikkas heads..and just cause u don't understand them don't mean that they AINT nice either..that line can go both ways..Jay used that angle to play off the ignorance of the public(he said this out his own mouth)..and that's what Hollow was doing...it was clever..but all this bodybag stuff u talkin..is nonexistent..especially when u break down both of their rhymes..Hollow's whole 3rd round played into the ignorance Lux was talkin bout..mix that with all that random filler gunplay talk and THATS what gave it to Lux..

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux's facial expression during Hollow's third...you can tell even he was surprised at the level of confidence Hollow came to the battle and how he manages to go back and forth...

I feel like Hollow took it 2-1, he was exactly what most of us predicted before the battle - versatile, plenty of rebuttals, freestyle and haymakers flying left and right. Lux was great too, but I just didn't feel his shyt had the same impact as against Calicoe.