HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legendary hip hop lyrics

The Culture

Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five:The Message

I dance to the beat, shuffle my feet
Wear a shirt and tie and run with the creeps
'Cause it's all about money, ain't a damn thing funny
You got to have a con in this land of milk and honey

Loaded Lux Explains Business Issues With Smack/URL

good for him for getting what he felt he deserved,i don't know what Smack/URL makes but it don't hurt to ask and stand firm,Smack probably looks at it as if hes giving u a platform to get your own views to do your thing with music,which is true....its is good exposure

But Lux crossed over and helped build up URL and give them the exposure with his last battle,,so roles have reversed to where now Lux is the one giving good exposure,u gotta pay for that:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hallow broke down Lux whole flow and gimmick though

Like Lux whole 'break down a nikka's life' thing could apply to damn near any hood nikka. Including Lux... which is exactly what Hallow did in his 3rd round

But be for real.... how can u listen to Hallow's second round and not look at Lux some kind of way? He gotta change his whole strategy now.
Lux broke down Hallows existence.

Hallow broke down Lux style.

Lux had more hotter lines

Hallow revered his ignorance

Hallow LOST!

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Hollow 3 0 no bodybag..

Edit.. And for you new cats, there's a few classics yall can go catch up on.. Chilla Jones vs Jc is a beast

And miss me with the Where you are mentally dictates who you think won lol, foh

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
good for him for getting what he felt he deserved,i don't know what Smack/URL makes but it don't hurt to ask and stand firm,Smack probably looks at it as if hes giving u a platform to get your own views to do your thing with music,which is true....its is good exposure

But Lux crossed over and helped build up URL and give them the exposure with his last battle,,so roles have reversed to where now Lux is the one giving good exposure,u gotta pay for that:manny:

Lux talking about building infrastructure and looking out for the next generation impressed me.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No Hollow didn't break down his whole flow and gimmick...it was nice for the battle and it was ill that he used the ignorance of the crowd/masses against Lux..cause that was the only way to do it successfully...BUT..that "just cause u don't understand him don't mean that he nice" shyt was used in the same way Jay tried to use it against Nas...but only problem is..it doesn't apply to those rappers they are saying it about..cause..what they say DOES go over nikkas heads..and just cause u don't understand them don't mean that they AINT nice either..that line can go both ways..Jay used that angle to play off the ignorance of the public(he said this out his own mouth)..and that's what Hollow was doing...it was clever..but all this bodybag stuff u talkin..is nonexistent..especially when u break down both of their rhymes..Hollow's whole 3rd round played into the ignorance Lux was talkin bout..mix that with all that random filler gunplay talk and THATS what gave it to Lux..

Vicodin is a pill, CC is a liquid. So what you writing dummy?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hollow 3 0 no bodybag..

Edit.. And for you new cats, there's a few classics yall can go catch up on.. Chilla Jones vs Jc is a beast

And miss me with the Where you are mentally dictates who you think won lol, foh

"nikkas who get what Lux was sayin know he won"

FOH

nikkas talkin about 'Hallow just playin to the crowd'... like a battle rapper is supposed to be better than or talk over his audience. Part of the battle is breaking down your opponent but part of it is also connecting with the audience. MC = master of the ceremony = move the crowd. Lux had some bars but his presence overall was :ld: Hollow had the same bars but had a much better breakdown of Lux's gimmicks and got the crowd hyped. If crowd energy doesnt matter why battle at all? nikkas might as well write essays. Naw. Hollow 2-1 my nikkas. Not a landslide but a decisive victory.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Hallow's second round was hilarious with the Hov 'just because you don't understand him doesn't mean that he's nice'

My bars give you that mmm, I just shytted face :bryan:
his bars give you that hmm, I think I get it face :ohhh:

Can't you see that he's fake, he came dressed like TD Jakes cause he can't sell none of his cd's and tapes.

I was dying at those dudes in the crowd yelling "i understand" when Lux did his last round.:laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:skip:

nikkas fukk with Lux cause he makes em feel smart...go with your gut
More like nikkas don't fukk wit Lux cause he make em feel dumb..What dude I quoted did was prove what I said about Hollow right...Hollow played into the ignorance of his audience...in which he succeeded..I'm not even mad if nikkas say Hollow won..but all this BodyBag and Landslide talk is b.s cause it wasn't that way on either end of the battle..

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It made for the perfect storm.

I'm not someone who follows battle rap like that but I peeped the Lux you gon get this work battle cause of the hype on here and that put me on to him. Im mentally moving in the direction Lux is in a lot of regards. I watch the Brother Polite/Setti videos of them brothers building in NY and i see Lux out there playing chess, getting and showing love and I feel that. I listen to Lux last mixtape and feel what he's saying and how he's delivering it in his music, etc.

Hollow, i've never seen or heard of up to this point but i figure he must be nice if they got him battling the person considered to be the champion of rap battle (which i found out after i got up on him after you got work battle). When i peeped the battle yesterday i got where he was coming from and saw that he was nice with it too.

The things they were saying tho spoke to me from the perspective of where I am now mentally and where i was when i was younger. I can remember watching menace II society and not giving a fukk about that shyt Shareef was talkin bout, it was all about O-dawg. I can also remember watching menace II society a few years ago and feeling Shareef and the things he was saying the most and not rockin with O-dawg like that anymore.

That's what made that line so dope.

This battle was really like watching Shareef battle O-dawg, like watching a revelotionary today trying to kick knowledge to a nikka out in the streets. It was dumb dope and I know the winner in peoples minds comes down to where that person is at mentally.

It was just dope to see this take place
:salute: and with that said I lean for lux on that victory lmao

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It made for the perfect storm.

I'm not someone who follows battle rap like that but I peeped the Lux you gon get this work battle cause of the hype on here and that put me on to him. Im mentally moving in the direction Lux is in a lot of regards. I watch the Brother Polite/Setti videos of them brothers building in NY and i see Lux out there playing chess, getting and showing love and I feel that. I listen to Lux last mixtape and feel what he's saying and how he's delivering it in his music, etc.

Hollow, i've never seen or heard of up to this point but i figure he must be nice if they got him battling the person considered to be the champion of rap battle (which i found out after i got up on him after you got work battle). When i peeped the battle yesterday i got where he was coming from and saw that he was nice with it too.

The things they were saying tho spoke to me from the perspective of where I am now mentally and where i was when i was younger. I can remember watching menace II society and not giving a fukk about that shyt Shareef was talkin bout, it was all about O-dawg. I can also remember watching menace II society a few years ago and feeling Shareef and the things he was saying the most and not rockin with O-dawg like that anymore.

That's what made that line so dope.

This battle was really like watching Shareef battle O-dawg, like watching a revelotionary today trying to kick knowledge to a nikka out in the streets. It was dumb dope and I know the winner in peoples minds comes down to where that person is at mentally.

It was just dope to see this take place

You broke that down perfect, and I see why even from the first watch I felt lux had it, I been moved beyond that dumb nikka "keep it real" stage.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Exactly..then Hollow turns around and tries to complain to the crowd about some shyt that actually helped his ass make more money as well...and can set a precedent for how battle rappers get paid...also..he basically reiterated why Lux was sayin it's stupid to put ya self in that fukked up prison position..u miss out on important shyt..it doesn't benefit u or the people that u love..Hollow just gave examples of why what Lux said was right...like I been sayin..the more I watch this battle the more it's clear to me that Lux won it..
Ya'll lookin at this battle more from a moral point-of-view than a rap battle point-of-view..what you call "complaining to the crowd" is what I call a good rebuttal...It takes skill to rebuttal something that your opponent says on the spot so I give Hollow points for that..dont make this some good vs evil, right vs wrong shyt..its about who was the better mc

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ya'll lookin at this battle more from a moral point-of-view than a rap battle point-of-view..what you call "complaining to the crowd" is what I call a good rebuttal...It takes skill to rebuttal something that your opponent says on he spot so I give Hollow points for that..dont make this some good vs evil, right vs wrong shyt..its about who was the better mc
Son..I said plenty of times that Hollow was SMART for playing that angle.. Cause that's the only place he could've taken it..and what I feel is...even with his rebuttal being good and I respect the skill of it...I saw right thru it and Lux already broke it down and addressed it in his verse before Hollow even spit those lines about it..so it didn't sting like it could've...I saw right thru it so it didn't have the effect it could have imo..especially when battle is coming down to personal shots n shyt like that..it's not as effective if u can think past his delivery..

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Son..I said plenty of times that Hollow was SMART for playing that angle.. Cause that's the only place he could've taken it..and what I feel is...even with his rebuttal being good and I respect the skill of it...I saw right thru it and Lux already broke it down and addressed it in his verse before Hollow even spit those lines about it..so it didn't sting like it could've...I saw right thru it so it didn't have the effect it could have imo..especially when battle is coming down to personal shots n shyt like that..it's not as effective if u can think past his delivery..
lol...What you mean you see right thru it? What was there to see thru? It's a rebuttal.....There's nothing to see thru...The only thing you should judge is if the rebuttal is good or not