HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol...What you mean you see right thru it? What was there to see thru? It's a rebuttal.....There's nothing to see thru...The only thing you should judge is if the rebuttal is good or not
U can't tell me what I should judge in a battle..lol..if it's battle full of random punchlines..that's cool..but a battle full of personals..nah..and him speakin on the 40k thing wasn't a rebuttal..So I don't even know why u talking about rebuttals for anyway..it was more an angle than anything..and the angle wasn't as effective because it played right into what Lux was sayin...it wasn't as effective to me..u have ur reasons why u feel it worked..I have my reason why I think it didn't...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
More like nikkas don't fukk wit Lux cause he make em feel dumb..What dude I quoted did was prove what I said about Hollow right...Hollow played into the ignorance of his audience...in which he succeeded..I'm not even mad if nikkas say Hollow won..but all this BodyBag and Landslide talk is b.s cause it wasn't that way on either end of the battle..
I agree it wasnt a bodybag/landslide. But I think it's stupid to say the crowd's reaction doesn't matter. We are the crowd. You are the crowd. That crowd is made up of individuals... a lot of whom probably werent feeling Hallow either. If Ben Stein was reading bars off an Ipad, would u give him the win if he had better bars? The presentation and energy is a huge part of it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I agree it wasnt a bodybag/landslide. But I think it's stupid to say the crowd's reaction doesn't matter. We are the crowd. You are the crowd. That crowd is made up of individuals... a lot of whom probably werent feeling Hallow either. If Ben Stein was reading bars off an Ipad, would u give him the win if he had better bars? The presentation and energy is a huge part of it.
Definitely..and both of em had really good presentation...actually Hollow had one of the worst delivery portions of the whole battle with his first round... nikka sounded terrible and like he just went through puberty tryna spit them lines...other than that they both did great..but I don't just go off crowd reaction..I go off bars as well..crowd reaction ain't the best judge cause when they watching it live there's shyt that can fly over nikkas heads on each end cause it's going so fast..also.. If u wanna talk crowd reaction..Hollow got the biggest boo's of the night but I'm not even gonna count that shyt cause the crowd was ignorant...not to factor in when these nikkas be having they crews in the crowd n shyt..and I'm not basing MY opinion of the battle off of that..

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The Irony of Hollow talking about Lux not making since in his rhymes was a self fulfilling prophecy.

When he started with the lords prayer and got big applause when he said "hollowed be thy name", when it is "Hallowed be thy name". Don't call out someone for doing dumb shyt and turn around and do dumb shyt.

Hollow -
1. Having a cavity, gap, or space within: a hollow wall.
2. Deeply indented or concave; sunken: "His bearded face already has a set, hollow look" (Conor Cruise O'Brien).
3. Without substance or character: a hollow person. See Synonyms at vain.
4. Devoid of truth or validity; specious: "Theirs is at best a hollow form of flattery" (Annalyn Swan).
5. Having a reverberating, sepulchral sound:

Hallowed -
1. To make or set apart as holy.
2. To respect or honor greatly; revere.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't just go off crowd reaction..
I don't either... but again... acting like the crowd's reaction doesn't matter is stupid

If you spit shyt too fast for the crowd/judges to catch, your presentation sucks. You're blaming the crowd for Lux's middle of Italy little did he middledy flow. It's not an impersonate Twista contest, it's a rap battle, and presentation, which includes enunciation, counts. Lux's flow works great for SONGS but it's wack for battling.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't either... but again... acting like the crowd's reaction doesn't matter is stupid

If you spit shyt too fast for the crowd/judges to catch, your presentation sucks. You're blaming the crowd for Lux's middle of Italy little did he middledy flow. It's not an impersonate Twista contest, it's a rap battle, and presentation, which includes enunciation, counts. Lux's flow works great for SONGS but it's wack for battling.
"I load it for loaded unload it for loaded and open and CLOSE him"-Hollow...that was a fast flow...it got a crowd reaction..but it really wasn't sayin shyt...Lux has been battling and undefeated with his delivery..there's nothing wrong with it..and I been watchin this battle shyt for well over a decade...honestly the fact that nikkas don't rap over beats no more ain't great for battling but I ain't gonna get into all that..u might as well say..Lux is too complicated in his metaphors for a battle...he should dumb it down a lil bit.. slow his flow down and in turn end up bein like every last one of these other battle nikkas..these battles ain't for the judges being as there's no ultimate decision..shyt is left to the people to decide...it's definitely gonna be watched over and over again..which is why what Lux does works..he puts replay value In his bars..

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You broke that down perfect, and I see why even from the first watch I felt lux had it, I been moved beyond that dumb nikka "keep it real" stage.
Bro, stop it, you like Eminem who does some of the most childish shyt in rap. I'm pretty well-educated and was never at any stupid "keep it real" stage. You guys are over here viewing this rap battle based on your moral point of view instead of who actually was the total package out there. This is no difference than when you defend liking Em because of his bars and others say he's wack because they can't relate. You guys are looking for any angle whatsoever.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"I load it for loaded unload it for loaded and open and CLOSE him"-Hollow...that was a fast flow...it got a crowd reaction..but it really wasn't sayin shyt...Lux has been battling and undefeated with his delivery..there's nothing wrong with it..and I been watchin this battle shyt for well over a decade...honestly the fact that nikkas don't rap over beats no more ain't great for battling but I ain't gonna get into all that..u might as well say..Lux is too complicated in his metaphors for a battle...he should dumb it down a lil bit.. slow his flow down and in turn end up bein like every last one of these other battle nikkas..these battles ain't for the judges being as there's no ultimate decision..shyt is left to the people to decide...it's definitely gonna be watched over and over again..which is why what Lux does works..he puts replay value In his bars..

:yawn: Theres nothin about dude's punches that make me wanna go back. U makin dude out to be way deeper than he is. "Calicoe got the casket for free u gotta earn/URN it" WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EARN? URN? EARN? URN?? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :gladbron:

:camby:

But hey, can't really argue opinions I guess. I like Lux and I am with some of the things he is trying to do but I wasn't feeling him here... nor, to be honest, was I feeling his battle with Calicoe for that matter.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:yawn: Theres nothin about dude's punches that make me wanna go back. U makin dude out to be way deeper than he is. "Calicoe got the casket for free u gotta earn/URN it" WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EARN? URN? EARN? URN?? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :gladbron:

:camby:

But hey, can't really argue opinions I guess. I like Lux and I am with some of the things he is trying to do but I wasn't feeling him here... nor, to be honest, was I feeling his battle with Calicoe for that matter.
Well..if u wasn't feel his style even in the Calicoe battle than ur not coming from an objective point of view in the first place..being as u don't even fukk with that style.. Should've just left it at that..and as far as the line u quoted...Hollow had FAR worse lines during this battle...still didn't take away from his overall performance..and the line u quoted doesn't work as well if u don't quote the lines that come before it to set it up...THATS what made it impressive...and there's far more impressive things he's said during the battle..

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Irony of Hollow talking about Lux not making since in his rhymes was a self fulfilling prophecy.

When he started with the lords prayer and got big applause when he said "hollowed be thy name", when it is "Hallowed be thy name". Don't call out someone for doing dumb shyt and turn around and do dumb shyt.

Hollow -
1. Having a cavity, gap, or space within: a hollow wall.
2. Deeply indented or concave; sunken: "His bearded face already has a set, hollow look" (Conor Cruise O'Brien).
3. Without substance or character: a hollow person. See Synonyms at vain.
4. Devoid of truth or validity; specious: "Theirs is at best a hollow form of flattery" (Annalyn Swan).
5. Having a reverberating, sepulchral sound:

Hallowed -
1. To make or set apart as holy.
2. To respect or honor greatly; revere.

So lux saying I arthritis/off writers

Isnt the same shyt? If we went by the breakdown you just gave on hollows bars 90% of battle rap would be "dumb shyt"

Hollow took words that sounded similar and played with the concept.. so did lux except in this case hollow and Hallowed is actually less of a stretch than arthritis and off writers

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So lux saying I arthritis/off writers

Isnt the same shyt? If we went by the breakdown you just gave on hollows bars 90% of battle rap would be "dumb shyt"

Hollow took words that sounded similar and played with the concept.. so did lux except in this case hollow and Hallowed is actually less of a stretch than arthritis and off writers
So in turn what Hollow was saying about Lux is pointless as well..he's basically clowning Lux for coming up with clever ways to say shyt..ain't that a part of rap?.. If u took that out u would take out 90% of all great rappers am I correct?..he clowned Lux...turned around and did the same shyt..u basically reiterated what dude u quoted was saying..he can't clown Lux when he ended up doing the same shyt.. Dude never said Lux doesn't do it..

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plus Lux used that bar on his mixtape already but whats a recycled line or two from a legend :lolbron:

Hallow had some wack bars and he threw away the 3rd round IMO but Lux just wasnt hittin for me this go around. Hallow's 2nd verse was the highlight of the battle easily... Lux's standout moments didn't come close.

Well..if u wasn't feel his style even in the Calicoe battle than ur not coming from an objective point of view in the first place..being as u don't even fukk with that style.. Should've just left it at that..and as far as the line u quoted...Hollow had FAR worse lines during this battle...still didn't take away from his overall performance..and the line u quoted doesn't work as well if u don't quote the lines that come before it to set it up...THATS what made it impressive...and there's far more impressive things he's said during the battle..
Nah that Shareef shyt dont impress me. nikka on that Debbie Downer shyt. Different strokes I guess.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So in turn what Hollow was saying about Lux is pointless as well..he's basically clowning Lux for coming up with clever ways to say shyt..ain't that a part of rap?.. If u took that out u would take out 90% of all great rappers am I correct?..he clowned Lux...turned around and did the same shyt..

Thats exactly what I just said... except dude singled out hollow... I pointed out that lux did the same shyt and all rappers do it...

He didn't clown lux for his wordplay though... if anything he clowned lux for bars like that backyardigans shyt that lux fans are actually trying to defend...theres nikkas saying lux had no filler

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Thats exactly what I just said... except dude singled out hollow... I pointed out that lux did the same shyt and all rappers do it...

He didn't clown lux for his wordplay though... if anything he clowned lux for bars like that backyardigans shyt that lux fans are actually trying to defend...theres nikkas saying lux had no filler
No dude didn't single out Hollow..he clearly said that Hollow is a hypocrite for getting at Lux and then turning around and doing the same thing...shyt..like I said.. He tried to clown Lux for the cc and Vicodin line..when it's completely possible to turn a pill into liquid...he tried to make like Lux doesn't make sense and didn't even give good examples...I STILL feel Hollow played it smart tho...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even that Hollow didn't do his thing, cause he definitely brought it to Lux better than anyone else has, especially that 2nd round where he was breaking down Lux style, that was vicious, it's just that he didn't maintain his consistency through his verses. It was in the second verse where he stepped out of "da don" persona that he really starting doing his thing.

It seemed like Hollow had some really good punches but didn't know which ones were his strong ones and which ones weren't. The points about his style and his son not living with him were hard hits but instead he moved on to try close with cocaine insinuations and calling Lux a bum and those points didn't hit so hard because a) he didn't give any support to the coke shyt and b) Lux is the highest paid battle rapper out there.