HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Hollow's 3rd round was on some real shyt talking about being locked up and playing Lux like he don't know how it feels to go through that.

The whole "ya man's getting killed while u locked up and u can't go to the funeral" thing was some real talk.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
"Ya'll might look like monsters on screen but ya'll all Backyardigans"

LUX IS fukkING TRASH :dead: :dead: :dead:
Quote Lux's simplest punchline and at like he doesn't have complex schemes brehs...

Especially since almost half of Hollow's shyt was high school joke cracking shyt.

And I'm not knocking Hollow but if I were to analogize it...

Hollow's bars were like uppercuts... you can feel them live but after rewatching it, they lose a lot of luster except for a few like "Hollow be thy name":wow:

Lux's bars are like a hypothermic needle w/ poison...shyt feels like a pinch but every time you rewatch that poison damages you more and more.

I originally though Hollow one that 2 -1, but upon upon rewatching... Lux's bars were just as witty as he intended.

No body bag on either side. Both them nikkas bout they A game, it's just a matter of preference. If you like personals and rebuttals you gon say Hollow won. You want bars on bars you gon say Lux won. No clear cut winner to me.:salute: both them cats!!!!!

:salute:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow's 3rd round was on some real shyt talking about being locked up and playing Lux like he don't know how it feels to go through that.

The whole "ya man's getting killed while u locked up and u can't go to the funeral" thing was some real talk.
But that doesnt really counter Lux point though. it actually affirms pretty much everything Lux says about that life being foolish.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Problem with. Hollows 3rd is he couldn't keep it consistent...if he woulda just kept hittin him wit them haymakers it woulda been a wrap but that nikka started goin into all that filler gunplay talk and fukked up the whole momentum imo...Lux's 3rd was more consistent..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"What they paid u at Smack?
probably paid you in smack.
Cuz u cant get past ya last drank of that batch.
But u paint me as wack?
Make the fans see me as greedy like I broke some treaty,cuz I wont let them treat me....like the DOn:banderas:"

Man Lux won this shyt,grown man bars:ohlawd:.
I had to break this shyt down to one of my nikkas who was sayin that Hollow got Lux for bringin up that money shyt..and I told that nikka that Lux is one of the nikkas that's standing up for himself to get his paper and not get jerked when it comes to the bread..and Hollow need to be grateful for that cause that means more bread for him as well..these battle rappers bust they ass and they don't get paid right imo...nothin wrong with tryna generate more money for battle rappers..that nikka is setting a precedent...period..and u can't knock it..

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loaded lux is ill and won. I think a lot of people don't like him because they don't want to hear somebody preaching to them but what's funny is hollow is the actual personification of what he's talking about. Hollow is cool for a few laughs but for the most part he was a battle rapping version of loyd banks. He was talking about being in prison and missing wakes but he was getting high off of lean, not hustling to survive or from defending himself. Exactly what Loaded lux is rapping about not being.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Interesting battle,

Lux is spitting truth, but most people don't understand exactly what he's saying so they miss it

Hollow is speaking nikka truths, so the simple minded nikkas got no problem connecting with him at all.

He summed it up perfect with the Shareef O-dawg analogy.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been hearing that Lux got killed for a couple days, so I was surprised when I watched the battle. Thought he won...but at the very least, nobody got murdered.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
"What they paid u at Smack?
probably paid you in smack.
Cuz u cant get past ya last drank of that batch.
But u paint me as wack?
Make the fans see me as greedy like I broke some treaty,cuz I wont let them treat me....like the DOn"

Man Lux won this shyt,grown man bars:ohlawd:.
thats what im sayin.....hollow shyt was cool he is funny but more on some cartoon style shyt....no real staying power after the first listen.
but lux is real life....shyt his bars be burning nikkas soul.:banderas: