Hold up, Why didn't yall tell me Jesus is a metaphor for the Sun?!?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
i spent years digging through that esoteric shyte

it's tiring bro

in my eyes the truth is easily observable

i don't fukk with shyt wrapped in words or theories that can only be approached through the imagination

just provide examples things that can be seen tested proven

:yeshrug:

It's wrapped in riddles because everyone isn't meant to know the truth.

The people who created the bible created it with a purpose of controlling the masses. They also created the Torah and the Koran.

They hid the messages for their initiated in the parables.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It's wrapped in riddles because everyone isn't meant to know the truth.

The people who created the bible created it with a purpose of controlling the masses. They also created the Torah and the Koran.

They hid the messages for their initiated in the parables.
the truth is for all to see because the truth is not found in words

to understand your self to understand nature that's all there is

that is something anyone with the power of observation can do

i just ain't with getting lost in the thoughts & words of mentally ill individuals

like i said if it's not straight talk then keep it

mr x

Superstar
Daps
December 22nd is the shortest day and longest night, of the year
Rains for 3 days, hence the Sun died
The Sun resurrects December 25
So the S-U-N, is the Sun of God
In man-made religion, metaphorical Son of God
Named him Amen-Rê, named him Saturn, named him Mithra, named him Christ, the same pattern

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
tell the truth straight fukk all the dikk.blowing riddles*

There is no truth with this hidden knowledge shyt it’s all just tactics for gang business

They’ll need you to have a basic belief to join then spend years flipping your belief by a number of degrees (360 finally) telling you bullshyt secrets at each stage contradicting and negating everything they’ve said before - it’s all for nothing more than your membership and loyalty

It’s tactics that’s proven to work that’s why even criminal organisations employ them

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Luciferianism - Wikipedia

A-S_cover-sm2.jpg

A16rO-%2BujSL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

TSTOAA is a great reference guide.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
There is no truth with this hidden knowledge shyt it’s all just tactics for gang business

They’ll need you to have a basic belief to join then spend years flipping your belief by a number of degrees (360 finally) telling you bullshyt secrets at each stage contradicting and negating everything they’ve said before - it’s all for nothing more than your membership and loyalty

It’s tactics that’s proven to work that’s why even criminal organisations employ them
100%*

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Yet, those with the knowledge run the planet.

You know people above the frozen degree in that group? I won't speak on them because I'm not an expert, but the knowledge they use is African. People shouldn't run from it just because it's used by people with bad intentions.

Fire can be used to light and warm a home or burn it down. The fire itself is neither good nor evil. The same goes for knowledge. It belongs to us.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Yet, those with the knowledge run the planet.

Like I said it’s all just gang shyt and control, that’s where the power of it lies

You know people above the frozen degree in that group? I won't speak on them because I'm not an expert, but the knowledge they use is African. People shouldn't run from it just because it's used by people with bad intentions.

Fire can be used to light and warm a home or burn it down. The fire itself is neither good nor evil. The same goes for knowledge. It belongs to us.

I’m just talking from personal experience

Maybe I just wasn’t intelligent enough to grasp it :yeshrug:

The root of anything valuable learnt you could learn by yourself or would have already known with some observation, thought and reflection

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
In short, Christianity is based on astrology. Sun=Christ. Saturn=Satan and Lucifer.

It's interesting that the goat's head forms a hexagon and a hexagon is found in Saturn.

7079edd1c6aa48c734e74309c41bd518--occult-symbols-star-of-david.jpg

TN_05_27_2014_18_49_21_62764.jpg

tumblr_op8vgnLDpR1vjhboso1_500.png

Get those two books. Specifically the exact editions I posted. When you're ready, you'll see.

So, Earth is Ezekiel
Jupiter is judas
Neptune is Noah (God of the seas) (Noah parted the seas):rollingsafe:
Mercury is Matthew
Uranus is Uriah
Mars is Mark
And Venus is Vashti

:ohhh: