Hold up, Why didn't yall tell me Jesus is a metaphor for the Sun?!?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if that's sarcasm or not. But that's not quite how it works.

No, that's not exactly how it works. But the path is pretty much in that order. What really gets people from religion to atheism is the fact that they don't see the Bible or any other Holy Text as a mixture of history and allegories. Unfortunately, they treat it as an infallible truth and think that all that is there is not contextual. Then a lot, but not all, those people end up going from one extreme to another.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You can lead a horse to water...
i spent years digging through that esoteric shyte

it's tiring bro

in my eyes the truth is easily observable

i don't fukk with shyt wrapped in words or theories that can only be approached through the imagination

just provide examples things that can be seen tested proven

:yeshrug:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
i spent years digging through that esoteric shyte

it's tiring bro

in my eyes the truth is easily observable

i don't fukk with shyt wrapped in words or theories that can only be approached through the imagination

just provide examples things that can be seen tested proven

:yeshrug:

Like I said.

No, that's not exactly how it works. But the path is pretty much in that order. What really gets people from religion to atheism is the fact that they don't see the Bible or any other Holy Text as a mixture of history and allegories. Unfortunately, they treat it as an infallible truth and think that all that is there is not contextual. Then a lot, but not all, those people end up going from one extreme to another.

There are electrons, protons AND neutrons. I'm in the middle if anything. I'm on neither "side". Not an atheist though.