Hold up, Why didn't yall tell me Jesus is a metaphor for the Sun?!?

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
Walking on Water
the-sun-walking-on-water-i-tell-them-christians-re-20498549.png

f0be18305a4d855774c744402a10c102.jpg

Jesus Crown
the-rays-from-the-sun-are-the-crown-of-thorns-12979329.png

Water to Wine
jesus_turn_water_to_wine_643.jpg

1277129_1.jpg

Last Supper
bf06fa572aaa043dcff5086c4c2383c7.jpg

Y'all got me feeling real stupid as a young nikka praying to Jesus? :francis:

No wonder i didn't get the toys i wanted. :mjcry:

Only African Spirituality from now on :wow:

:wow:

:dame:Youtube is a free college.

invalid

Banned
Daps

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light.”

Black people think the bible isn't for us because they are not equipped to see the underlying secret sciences yet,and game that god was giving out like candy:wow:

Spiritual guide,scientest,relationship expert:wow:

Jesus was a light being,you can be a light being.

exactly....

the bible is for everyone whom has an "eye" for the illumination (light) it gives ...

christ was a metaphor for (chi..consicousnes) "christ at the head of every man"

the 66 books was commisioned by Bro. King James IV of the Lodge of Sc00n in cooperation with Francis Bacon ..William Shakespere and William Schaw

excluding it's more "revealing books" i.e (gospel of thomas..kebra negast..book of enoch...gospel of phillip)

each was giving the LABOR of overseeing scribes to dramatize in shakesperean language and assimilate the esoteric statues laid down by Bro. William Schaw appointed by King James IV as master of works for the craft during a time when Esoterisim was the language of the order prior to conflicting internal split between the English lodge jurisdictions led by Shaw and the more radical and esoteric principles of the Sinclair family of Scoland (see davinci code..see rosslyn chapel) and the political correctness revolution of the 19th century which "soften" the esoteric and hermetic principles of freemasonry which originated in Africa.

james_vi.jpg

On the west wall of the lodge hall used by Lodge Sc00n and Perth No. 3 in Perth, Scotland can be found a mural depicting James VI kneeling at their altar at his initiation. The oldest existing record of the Lodge, called"The Mutual Agreement" of 24 December, 1658, records that James was "entered Freemason and Fellowcraft of the Lodge of Sc00n" on 15 April, 1601. James also appointed William Schaw as Master of the Work and Warden General in 1583, with the commission of re-organising the masonic craft. In 1598, Schaw issued the first of his statutes, setting out the duties of masons to their lodge and to the public, imposing penalties for unsatisfactory work and inadequate safety practices. Schaw drew up a second statute in 1599 wherein the first veiled reference to the existence of esoteric knowledge within the craft of stone masonry can be found. Initiated: April 15, 1601
Lodge Sc00n and Perth No. 3, Perth, Scotland

those who "traveled" can identify the "marks" in the original 1611 cover of the King James Holy Bible

:mjpls:

bible2.jpg

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Carl Sagan was famous for saying that "We are made of star stuff" which was a theory that humans and everything around us was formed from the remnants of dieing stars particles billions of years ago.

Are We Really All Made of Stars?

I don’t need to click that link because I know that as fact. All the heavy elements that we are composed of, like carbon oxygen and iron, are only made within the inside of stars one they exhaust all the hydrogen. We are literally the embodiment of stars which produce light. And we intern amid light. We were shaped in their image as they say…

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Lucifer is the demiurge, who created our visible world by breaking the static cosmic order. The result was War in Heaven, by which death entered the world. Lucifer is regarded as the "higher octave" of Saturn (Satan representing its "lower octave"), the outermost planet and polar opposite of the Sun in ancient cosmology. Because of this ongoing opposition Lucifer is still fighting the Solar Logos. The principal battlefield is our earth, which contains a negative-astral and a positive-mental sphere apart from its physical form. Saturn is seen as the great judge with scales and sword, entrusted with weight, measure and number.

Luciferianism - Wikipedia

A-S_cover-sm2.jpg

A16rO-%2BujSL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

Holdino

Rookie
Daps
WHOA.....Atheist incoming!!!!!!

I guess Jesus (so called) was only real when he was white......

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Read the quote and i don't understand :dwillhuh:

In short, Christianity is based on astrology. Sun=Christ. Saturn=Satan and Lucifer.

It's interesting that the goat's head forms a hexagon and a hexagon is found in Saturn.

7079edd1c6aa48c734e74309c41bd518--occult-symbols-star-of-david.jpg

TN_05_27_2014_18_49_21_62764.jpg

tumblr_op8vgnLDpR1vjhboso1_500.png

Get those two books. Specifically the exact editions I posted. When you're ready, you'll see.