Hold Up: A black woman was on George Zimmerman's defense team?

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Everybody knows a bunch of racist ass wealthy racist people who were glad a black kid like Trayvon Martin all donated money to Zimmerfag for his case.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
smart career move by her

a lot of people need a go-to c00n for this type of thing

and having this on the resume will get her that white racist money :takedat:

(gotta love the people defending her, yall are fukking hypocrites sometimes)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women always fall for the fake invite. Oh we will let you in the club if you do this for us.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women always fall for the fake invite. Oh we will let you in the club if you do this for us.

cum-bang.jpg

:smugfavre::russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I actually did a little more research, and believe it or not...I may have to change my opinion on this wench.

LorealParisAcademy - YouTube

I'm not sure of exactly what this "L'Oreal Academy" thing was...I'm not even sure if she was a legit "model". It seems like it was some kind of reality-tv type of thing where they took regular women and put them "on".

^ More make-up videos, nothing important, but you gotta admit she is gorgeous.

The next two videos actually force me to reconsider my position on her though :

^ She was given the opportunity to go to the Essence Black Women in Hollywood awards show....beginning is just more make-up and hair shyt, but towards the end she starts talking about how proud she is to have been at an event with successful black women. She got to meet Kerry Washington....:heh:

^ This video really enamors me towards her. She's a single mother, two girls, 12 and 7 (At that time, they are probably like 14 and 9 now)...they look like their fathers are black. She talks about going back to law school and saying that when she does she will study after the kids are asleep....she made it happen brehs....:to:

She also talks about her (black, picture shown) father influencing her style.

No picture of her current boyfriend though....:ehh:

Her twitter timelines also seem "black orientated".....she just seems like she isn't self-hateful.

I hate to have to do this....but I take back my c00n accusations. I think she's just a single mother hustling to get hers....:yeshrug:

No simp....:whoa: Y'all know if I find out her boyfriend is white I'll go right back to hating....:lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I actually did a little more research, and believe it or not...I may have to change my opinion on this wench.

LorealParisAcademy - YouTube

I'm not sure of exactly what this "L'Oreal Academy" thing was...I'm not even sure if she was a legit "model". It seems like it was some kind of reality-tv type of thing where they took regular women and put them "on".

Bold Lips - YouTube

The Art of Total Eye Illumination - YouTube

Red Carpet Moment at Home: High School Reunion - YouTube

^ More make-up videos, nothing important, but you gotta admit she is gorgeous.

The next two videos actually force me to reconsider my position on her though :

Channa's Award Show Moment - YouTube

^ She was given the opportunity to go to the Essence Black Women in Hollywood awards show....beginning is just more make-up and hair shyt, but towards the end she starts talking about how proud she is to have been at an event with successful black women. She got to meet Kerry Washington....:heh:

Channa's Home Journey - YouTube

^ This video really enamors me towards her. She's a single mother, two girls, 12 and 7 (At that time, they are probably like 14 and 9 now)...they look like their fathers are black. She talks about going back to law school and saying that when she does she will study after the kids are asleep....she made it happen brehs....:to:

She also talks about her (black, picture shown) father influencing her style.

No picture of her current boyfriend though....:ehh:

Her twitter timelines also seem "black orientated".....she just seems like she isn't self-hateful.

I hate to have to do this....but I take back my c00n accusations. I think she's just a single mother hustling to get hers....:yeshrug:

No simp....:whoa: Y'all know if I find out her boyfriend is white I'll go right back to hating....:lolbron:

:whoa: simp. Your simpin' azz does realize this b*tch was just defending a child murderer, right? Or do you also believe GZ wasn't a racist?
tumblr_mq1t8yqBRX1rz36j2o1_100.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna blow some of ya'lls minds but there are people in the world for whom race actually isn't the primary factor in their decision making.