Hold Up: A black woman was on George Zimmerman's defense team?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I was going to come in and say that the color of money is green only to watch the video and find out SHE IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER INTERN.

:no:

34 year old law student? :huhldup: b*tch is either dumb as rocks, a reformed party girl, or a complete failure tryna to find a way to comeup. Regardless, this has raised her profile, which is what she wanted. Yet another person in the long list of those who have profited off the deaths of blacks :blessed:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong. Lawyers defend all types of shytty people because it's the job. Working on a high profile case like this will help her career and get her to a point where she has the ability to pick and choose the cases to work

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Work is work, as a lawyer you are supposed to defend truth and the American constitution regardless of color or personal beliefs. Also, it take time to get put on as a lawyer. Lots of law school students are in their late 20's-30's. Sometimes you may have a family or you might work to save up for law school. My best friend in college got great grades and published in his 1st year and it took him 4 years after graduating and passing the bar to finally become an attorney.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Some of y'all should quit the witch hunting, talking about she making us look bad.

Sometimes lawyers have to defend shytty people.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
if you're a defense lawyer and you stop defending people cause you don't like them or think they're guilty you're going to be broke.

chick was a unpaid intern anyway. Ya'll wanted her to quit her job and give up her chance to work on the trial of the decade cause of the racial undertones?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Black woman "show" defense lawyer.
Black ratchet chick who severely damaged the prosecution's case
Dead black man
Victorious cac

Yup.. yup, seems about right.

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're a defense lawyer and you stop defending people cause you don't like them or think they're guilty you're going to be broke.

chick was a unpaid intern anyway. Ya'll wanted her to quit her job and give up her chance to work on the trial of the decade cause of the racial undertones?

The problem I have is that she chose to be the token black girl. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't find not one black juror but yet they were able to find a black intern out of a pool of probably thousands of white interns that would have took the job. O'mara is very smart and knew what he was doing. If she did it for her career then kudos to her. I just hope she is smart enough to see that she was chosen because of her skin color and not the quality of her work.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to come in and say that the color of money is green only to watch the video and find out SHE IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER INTERN.

:no:

You're right though she did it for the money. Whether she got paid or not it was still for the money

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The problem I have is that she chose to be the token black girl. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't find not one black juror but yet they were able to find a black intern out of a pool of probably thousands of white interns that would have took the job. O'mara is very smart and knew what he was doing. If she did it for her career then kudos to her. I just hope she is smart enough to see that she was chosen because of her skin color and not the quality of her work.

there was purposely no black juror. Black man = trayvon black woman = trayvons mother/sister. They would've play candy crush on their phone all trial and then called him guilty at the end. You get a bunch of old lock their doors and clutch their purse when a dude like trayvon walks by women and as long as Zimmerman doesn't come out a say he murdered him we get the verdict we got.

if you have a high profile race defense case of course you're going to put a person of color somewhere in the mix to look not racist.