Hold Up: A black woman was on George Zimmerman's defense team?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
She can't speak freely on George Zimmerman, that's basic professional courtesy. She will literally ruin her career and reputation if she speaks out against Zimmerman anytime soon. Hell, she could even damage his future potential cases, (Remember, the feds are still considering a civil rights case against him, and the civil trial as well).

Did she likely realize that she was a "token black" on the defense team and embrace the role for her own benefit? Probably. She may even believe in his innocence (Depending on how closely she actually worked with the case). But it doesn't mean that she's white orientated, just career orientated.

I hate that fakkit, as well as his lawyers, but let's not act like she should be expected to stand up there like "Yeah, he's a huge racist, and the case was solely about race, we pulled a fast one over everyone"....:gladbron:

If anything, I'd question why CNN would even ask her those questions. They seem to be the ones with an agenda there. Looking for a nice headline "Black Intern : Zimmerman Not Racist" as though she could be expected to say anything else....:shaq2:

Regardless, she's a breeder...that has to mean something. I would have expected her kids were gonna be some demonic, white looking, Garcelle Beauvais type kids.

MysKR5r.jpg

^ Not mad at em.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
People are using the term "volunteer" in an imprecise manor. Law students have to take judicial clerkships, internships, shadow lawyers...do whatever they can to get some law experience while in law school so that they can get a job when they get out. Few of these jobs pay some money, most of them do not. Students give their resume, cover letters, thank you letters, do the whole dance to land internerships or clerkships with big firms or powerful judges. If your grades aren't good...good luck getting a dime (And in this economy, even all stars may find it difficult to get paid summer work, "interning" is bullshyt anyways but that's a different subject).

She's likely an unpaid intern, not a "volunteer". You volunteer for habitat for humanity, when you intern, you either got lucky and got paid or you didn't and settled for "experience".

Who knows, she could be at the bottom of her class and jumped at the opportunity to land a job at a big firm. She could have been offered employment if she does good work. She may have been interning (or, "volunteering") at that firm before they even landed this case. But I highly doubt that she saw the case on the news and said "I GOTTA REPRESENT ZIMMERMAN"! She fukking retweets 50 Cent (And this is in like 2011, well after he fell off).

Sorry breh, I got an internship right out of high school, paying $500/wk. 34 year old with a BA/1st year law school in an unpaid internship? :heh: Her GPA must be 1.0. And let's be reality here, what experience did she gain from sitting on the sideline, other than camera time? If anything some CAC racist lawyer will hire her as a trophy in some legal secretary position just to show off to his friends he hired the black c00n b*tch that helped defend the pride and joy of CAC America, GZ.

An internship at the NRDC would have been much more beneficial, and she would have gotten paid, and she could have been doing something involving public discourse. Breh, it's f*ckin' Sanford, FL, if you're interning there for free, you're the lowest of the low, and she further proved it with her involvement in this case.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Sorry breh, I got an internship right out of high school, paying $500/wk. 34 year old with a BA/1st year law school in an unpaid internship? :heh: Her GPA must be 1.0. And let's be reality here, what experience did she gain from sitting on the sideline, other than camera time? If anything some CAC racist lawyer will hire her as a trophy in some legal secretary position just to show off to his friends he hired the black c00n b*tch that helped defend the pride and joy of CAC America, GZ.

An internship at the NRDC would have been much more beneficial, and she would have gotten paid, and she could have been doing something involving public discourse. Breh, it's f*ckin' Sanford, FL, if you're interning there for free, you're the lowest of the low, and she further proved it with her involvement in this case.

images

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I've ever known a loyal female. :ld:

They just go after whatever opportunity benefits them most, which makes sense, but if you have any thought of integrity, honor, respect, dependability etc. You can throw those right out the window when it comes to females, and a lot of men too.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Do you guys think this is a coincidence? The defense knew what they were doing. They wanted a black woman on the team just so they could try to push the point that George wasn't racist.

and this c00n just signed up, yesa massa I'll help you out

Uncle Ruckus send help

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall make some sh!tty defense lawyers.

OJ was guilty and Cochran took him on. Guilty need defense too. Law is game and competition like any other job. If you a lawyer how would you not dream of using rhetoric and twisting evidence to get someone like an Aaron Hernandez off the hook?

being a trial lawyer is a sports! Otherwise do contracts and office paperwork.
if i was a lawyer i would love the challenge of having the most blatantly guilty client. you gotta get a crazy rush from doing it!!!