Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like i said in the OP i don't eem care. Plus I aint tryna be the freshest nikka. i just didn't know it was a thing. I dont need to do everything these Gen Z'rs do, but i like to be informed on some of this shyt

so say you rockin a fit like this, you wearing shoes with mid-crew socks?

715nbvU40dL._AC_SY879_.jpg
IMG-9125.jpg

IMG-9126.jpg

IMG-9127.jpg

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Like i said in the OP i don't eem care. Plus I aint tryna be the freshest nikka. i just didn't know it was a thing. I dont need to do everything these Gen Z'rs do, but i like to be informed on some of this shyt

so say you rockin a fit like this, you wearing shoes with mid-crew socks?

715nbvU40dL._AC_SY879_.jpg
No… because you don’t rock that period

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I don't even wear socks anymore except for dress socks on certain occasions. They make my feet hot and uncomfortable. :manny:

I probably haven't worn white socks in over 10 years. I'm dying on this flabby and unfashionable hill, I don't care what anybody says. :pacspit:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't even wear socks anymore except for dress socks on certain occasions. They make my feet hot and uncomfortable. :manny:

I probably haven't worn white socks in over 10 years. I'm dying on this flabby and unfashionable hill, I don't care what anybody says. :pacspit:

Your shoes gotta smell horrible.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Your shoes gotta smell horrible.

It's weird, I used to have bad foot/shoe odor UNTIL I stopped wearing socks. My feet would sweat so much with socks and I would have to use powder and anti-bac sprays to get the smell out my shoes. I don't have that problem at all now strangely enough. Unless I've just gone noseblind from it :sadcam: