Hol up! Apple deadass charging $84 to unlock fast charging for the iPhone X, 8 & 8plus????

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
If this is too expensive then your not a big baller
sneaker-shopping-lavar-ball-lonzo-ball-0.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
People with Samsung still mad their phone don't have the staus iPhone has. It's sorta like a broke try to compare a Lexus to a Benz

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The added cost for wireless charging and rapid charging is pathetic and I won't buy it in hopes they package it in future models (not holding my breath). With that said it's a luxury. And pointless.

I don't know how people's battery don't last all day with the 6 plus or later? I use my phone all day and only have to charge it in the natural flow of the day. I get in the truck after work, plug it in. Get out the truck, unplug it. Plug it in at night before bed. Repeat cycle.

The phones don't need to be charged at 100% to work and it takes no time to get the phone above 20%. I'm really not understanding the obsession with seeing 50% to 100% by the battery icon.

People treat apple and droid charging rates like the 100 meter dash. They treat phone spec sheets like medal counts. Celebrating like national pride during the olympics. I don't get it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The added cost for wireless charging and rapid charging is pathetic and I won't buy it in hopes they package it in future models (not holding my breath). With that said it's a luxury. And pointless.

I don't know how people's battery don't last all day with the 6 plus or later? I use my phone all day and only have to charge it in the natural flow of the day. I get in the truck after work, plug it in. Get out the truck, unplug it. Plug it in at night before bed. Repeat cycle.

The phones don't need to be charged at 100% to work and it takes no time to get the phone above 20%. I'm really not understanding the obsession with seeing 50% to 100% by the battery icon.

People treat apple and droid charging rates like the 100 meter dash. They treat phone spec sheets like medal counts. Celebrating like national pride during the olympics. I don't get it.
If my phone 100% it's by accident. I had to fall asleep with it on the charger:russ: