Hol up! Apple deadass charging $84 to unlock fast charging for the iPhone X, 8 & 8plus????

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I've had a apple phone for the last 5 years and every update gets more boring and boring :mjlol:

I'm not even into cell phones like that so this shyt should easily impress me
Oh well I get a free update every year :hhh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
this the same company that convinces people to spend $1000-2000 more for a laptop with the same specs of a $400 one just cause of its logo/operating system
This is a reach.

If you don't have an iPad then you gotta spend what, $30-60 for the charger? Is that shyt even safe to use that charger? The phone/battery wasn't designed for that charger. I use my iPad charger once in a while too, but I try to limit it just in case.

I still have 90% of my battery capacity after just under a year. That 5W is TRASH.

You right...my last phone was a iPhone only because of the note debacle and i been peeped the iPad thing.

Most people don't:

1. Exercise and USE their battery. you should let your battery die at least 1x a month. and get in a habit of only charging it when it has between 10-20% life left. Let it charge uninterrupted. Most people throw it on the charger at night even if its at 90& charge.

2. Lots of ppl over charge their batteries which is where that "my phone is dying at 32%!!!" shyt came from with iphones. the phone battery thinks its dead when its not.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm selling my iphone 6 as a collectors item in a couple years.
if you cop an iphone, never unbox it and keep it in a temperature controlled and moisture free environment, you can flip it down the line.
Look at this unopened and sealed OG iphone on eBay.
Apple iPhone 1st Generation - 8GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone | eBay
4 racks :wow: cop the iphone x after the price drops but never ever open that bih and seal it up tight. flip that for 10k in ten years :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:
or maybe even 20:bishopeddiemayne:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you cop an iphone, never unbox it and keep it in a temperature controlled and moisture free environment, you can flip it down the line.
Look at this unopened and sealed OG iphone on eBay.
Apple iPhone 1st Generation - 8GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone | eBay
4 racks :wow: cop the iphone x after the price drops but never ever open that bih and seal it up tight. flip that for 10k in ten years :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:
or maybe even 20:bishopeddiemayne:
thats just a buy it now price. don't mean anyone is gonna buy that breh. now if it was 4 racks during a bid then you got something

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
thats just a buy it now price. don't mean anyone is gonna buy that breh. now if it was 4 racks during a bid then you got something
ya never know breh. you right tho, it's a buy it now ting but in the future... shyt will become legit collector's items. in like 20 years when it's a whole generation of iphone users, say the iphone 30 or whatever, if you pull out the first one... some richass young cac with his pop's credit card will cop. just like nowadays SNES and other oldass consoles are now blassics :ehh:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya never know breh. you right tho, it's a buy it now ting but in the future... shyt will become legit collector's items. in like 20 years when it's a whole generation of iphone users, say the iphone 30 or whatever, if you pull out the first one... some richass young cac with his pop's credit card will cop. just like nowadays SNES and other oldass consoles are now blassics :ehh:
:ohhh::ohhh: