Hol up! Apple deadass charging $84 to unlock fast charging for the iPhone X, 8 & 8plus????

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
so here's the thing. if you have an iphone 6 or later and you don't:

1. Charge your phone with an iPad 12W charger.

2. Charge your phone in airplane mode when you need battery life in a short time period.

You're a straight dumbass. I been using ipad chargers for years.

EDIT: The fact that Samsung's charge slow as fukk without a fast charger kills me. nikkas be having all these cheap ass prepaid droids or older S4 to S6s and they shyts take forever to charge. Old ass note 3s and 4s.

I see so many people with old ass cheap and broken old androids...it sullies the Droid reputation. I don't like Droid as an OS, but the S8's and Note 7/8 are great phones.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

2. Charge your phone in airplane mode when you need battery life in a short time period.

EDIT: The fact that Samsung's charge slow as fukk without a fast charger kills me. nikkas be having all these cheap ass prepaid droids or older S4 to S6s and they shyts take forever to charge. Old ass note 3s and 4s.

I see so many people with old ass cheap and broken old androids...it sullies the Droid reputation. I don't like Droid as an OS, but the S8's and Note 7/8 are great phones.
The iPad charger charges a iPhone faster than the standard charger but not at fast charge

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The iPad charger charges a iPhone faster than the standard charger but not at fast charge

True. The thing that people dont want to admit is that Apple will wait a couple years to perfect a feature instead of throwing it in there....

and as far as the wireless and fast charging i deal with cheap ass customers who dont want to pay for the samsung accessories when they need to replace them...and Samsung droids run like shyt

I'd get a pixel first.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you don't have an iPad then you gotta spend what, $30-60 for the charger? Is that shyt even safe to use that charger? The phone/battery wasn't designed for that charger. I use my iPad charger once in a while too, but I try to limit it just in case.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Apple's new iPhones can fast-charge, if you have the right adapter

There's a catch, though. In order to make this work, you'll have to separately purchase Apple's (or a third party's) 29-watt USB-C charger and USB-C to lightning cable; neither will come packaged with the iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X. The charger will run you $49, while the separate cable is $35 at the Apple Store (sorry, the Apple town square). Not an insignificant chunk of change, to be sure.

:dead:thought it was a joke.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the note burning off people's faces this year? If not I'd get that if I decided to leave my 7+ I don't hardly have my phone on me at work anyway so I doubt I'll be upgrading unless I broke it at the gym.

Daps
I've been using my note 5 lightening charger for my iPhone for the past year or so and I swear it charges fast af!

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You right...my last phone was a iPhone only because of the note debacle and i been peeped the iPad thing.