Hol up! Apple deadass charging $84 to unlock fast charging for the iPhone X, 8 & 8plus????

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not like you can't find the same apple products made by other companies for less tho.

i aint paying $84 for that shyt

I was going to 5 below getting charger cords for my iPhone which you could get up to 6-10 feet long and with the recent update they won't even charge the phone anymore :beli:

I'm sure once they figure out people are going with a cheaper option they will put out a useless update that prevents them from working.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
"Here you go sure with your new iPhone. That will be $1100."

"No problem. Take my money sir!":heh:

"But for fast charging sir you have to pay an extra $84"

"What?? That is a rip off that's way too expensive!":birdman:

If you spend $1000+ on a phone but then complain about paying $84 to use a feature on it, you are :trash:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

If you spend $1000+ on a phone but then complain about paying $84 to use a feature on it, you are :trash:
This is stupid logic. No one should ever complain after spending money with a company huh?

You're like the perfect consumer. Keep spending so America can remain great! :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

That charger probably cost them $5 to make and they sell it for $84. It is a ripoff. I doubt it cost much more than the included charger its just a way for them to jerk you.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
That charger probably cost them $5 to make and they sell it for $84. It is a ripoff. I doubt it cost much more than the included charger its just a way for them to jerk you.
How can people justify the price of the phone that probably cost a fraction to make as well?