Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hows the story

Clearly the combat is good, whats up with the writing? Might sail for this game but wont buy it
literally the first 15-25 mins of the game is like watching a movie. The story is captivating, but haven't learned much yet. Im sure it will be decent. If not, the game play and graphics alone are worth it so far.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Do goblins usually run the banking and financial industry? Or have an obsession with gold? Honest question because this is the first im hearing this one
No, usually goblins/orcs are depicted as uneducated and brutish blacks savages. Its a pretty common fantasy trope that we've all grown accustomed to. The money lending thing started with JK I believe.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's not even insanely robust, but you can tell they actually put time into black customization options. A breh that actually looks like a breh. :wow:

FoYqauoXEBwUXiI

Other studios better catch up. That BS Bioware and Bethesda gives us is not acceptable after this. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game feels like a legit AAA open world rpg, all the little puzzles and mysteries around the school is dope. It feels very much in the world of Harry Potter, but in a good way.

I’ve never been into the books or movies but im assuming if you’re an og potter head you probably doing cartwheels exploring hogwarts

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
No, the combat is holding me back. I've seen gameplay where the enemies are just waiting around while you attack something else, it was weird as shyt to see
Bro the combat ain't easy as it looks. I had to dial back the difficulty cos my ass got whooped multiple times
It's all about the smart combos you can pull of cos all the attack spells got a cool down, enemy shields also need specific spells to breakthrough. It's certainly a challenge

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
No, usually goblins/orcs are depicted as uneducated and brutish blacks savages. Its a pretty common fantasy trope that we've all grown accustomed to. The money lending thing started with JK I believe.
It didn't start with her lol. Goblins have been obsessed with gold in lore way before HP came out

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Got one more of these twitch drops to claim then I can start remote play from work :wow: Brought the Duelsense and iPad :win:

I hate how they really got us fiend’n virtual swag we probably only wear once :mjgrin: