Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn, I don’t have a PS5 at all and I’m jealous of y’all characters all swagged out. Usually the brehs look terrible with create a character.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Now the game is racist? :dahell:

Man...This game is getting irrational hate. Hundreds people poured their heart into game and JK didn't do a single thing besides give her a royalty check.

I don't understand these fukking losers on Twitter. JK is already a billionaire. She gots a god damn Theme Park. You aren't cancelling her and ruining her life.

Like Go find an actual good cause that helps people. This lazy ass Twitter activitst shyt is just all clout chasing for likes.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Performance for me has been trash. shyt is poorly optimized on PC at the moment. Maybe they’ll have a patch for day one

Ah well, the parts I did play was super fun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Performance for me has been trash. shyt is poorly optimized on PC at the moment. Maybe they’ll have a patch for day one

Ah well, the parts I did play was super fun.

Its been solid for me on Performance HFR mode on PS5, some usual pop in and stuff but nothing too noticeable

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man...This game is getting irrational hate. Hundreds people poured their heart into game and JK didn't do a single thing besides give her a royalty check.

I don't understand these fukking losers on Twitter. JK is already a billionaire. She gots a god damn Theme Park. You aren't cancelling her and ruining her life.

Like Go find an actual good cause that helps people. This lazy ass Twitter activitst shyt is just all clout chasing for likes.

Maybe they figured they have a better chance at cancelling her if they rile up the Jews :mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Its been solid for me on Performance HFR mode on PS5, some usual pop in and stuff but nothing too noticeable
Yeah it seems like an issue with PC solely from what I’m reading. I’m not too concerned, it’s just not optimized.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I don’t have a PS5 at all and I’m jealous of y’all characters all swagged out. Usually the brehs look terrible with create a character.
What am I missing? Is there a difference from the Xbox version?