Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Realistically, who thought that was going to flop on the internet?
Go back and look at some of the stuff ResetEra posters and activist twitter accounts were saying. Especially before the first wave of reviews, where there was some question of whether it was actually good or not. Or when they were claiming nobody was playing the game two weeks after release based on some (normal) player count fall off on Steam.

These are the same people who have claimed for years that no one cares about Harry Potter anymore because of Rowling so it's not surprising they tried to spin this early.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just started playing this game this weekend. I never saw any of the Harry Potter films or books so I'm entering the lore with fresh eyes. It's really cool just touring the campus with moving paintings and statues.

The drip in this game is immaculate.
GD6jsoiWQAAK2Et

GD6jsz7WIAAB8Qd

Also what nasty ass wizard is eating cake in the bathroom?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I need to pick this game up again. Definitely a good game with some hiccups that prevent it from being a great game. I look forward to a sequel.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back and look at some of the stuff ResetEra posters and activist twitter accounts were saying. Especially before the first wave of reviews, where there was some question of whether it was actually good or not. Or when they were claiming nobody was playing the game two weeks after release based on some (normal) player count fall off on Steam.

These are the same people who have claimed for years that no one cares about Harry Potter anymore because of Rowling so it's not surprising they tried to spin this early.
ResetEra is not real life lol

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I need to put aside a weekend to wrap this game up

Just stopped playing for no reason even though I enjoyed it loo. A breh done forgot all the controls smh
Same :pachaha: . I actually think I stopped because I didn't want to finish too quickly. I put off finishing Cyberpunk for the same reason.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the haunted shop dlc is goated

best single dungeon in the game

They did both spencer mansion and PT in the game and had some satisfying jump scares

you turn a corner a door disappears or your stuck in a repeating hall way

had me under pressure :whew: