Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was first doing that, I ran across what seemed like 4 poachers and I decided to take'em out... I even said out out
finabeabreeze.gif
So tell me why once I started attacking about 25 more poacher just appeared out of thin air? They were lighting my ass up with dem dark spells... had me yelling at the tv screen like
the-dude-give-up.gif
that happened to me too
I thought I ambushed one and all of a sudden I start seeing blasts coming from behind me and then to the left and right of me:damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
that happened to me too
I thought I ambushed one and all of a sudden I start seeing blasts coming from behind me and then to the left and right of me:damn:
:russ:Breh I was trying to be all Ghost of Tsushima with the stealth kills taking over an enemy camp :mjcry:but the dark lord taught me it would be the other way.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was first doing that, I ran across what seemed like 4 poachers and I decided to take'em out... I even said out out
finabeabreeze.gif
So tell me why once I started attacking about 25 more poachers just appeared out of thin air? They were lighting my ass up with dem dark spells... had me yelling at the tv screen like
the-dude-give-up.gif

What difficulty level was you playing at?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What graphics mode are y’all playing in?

I’m in Balanced or whatever it’s called.

Frame rates in the Fidelity mode decent?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I just did that side quest in with that lady Cassandra in Hogsmeade. I thought it was going to be a quick little thing. One, it took hella time. Two, this bytch really tried to have me killed :picard:.

nikka was hitting me with furnishings and shyt :gucci:.

I knew shyt was too good with me getting my own shop. I can smell the setup—that’s a Tupac in Vegas hit :wow:.