Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
performance is weird inside Hogwarts. I think the game does some weird streaming shyt to keep the whole castle seamless. so as you move around, it's loading adjacent rooms

outside the castle my performance is fine

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finally finished this last night. good game, but it definitely felt like it had some loose ends and unfinished mechanics. world building was amazing, but a lot of it felt wasted with the wack ass random loot. shyt made some interesting puzzles a waste of time too

combat was great, and it really got challenging and intense towards the end. I wasn't really using the plants and potions most of the game, but I definitely needed them towards the end. kind of disappointing there was no achievement for beating the game on hard though

overall it seems like the game really needed a little more time in the oven. the main story line, and side character stories, were pretty well done. but a lot of the open-world filler in between fell short

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ft2LUUOWcAAPWOs

Ft2DPRmWIAAk6Qc

Ft2Kg65WIAgXA03

Ft2KRd4WwAA4-SS

Ft2C2E2WIAM3lKj

Ft2SeVIWYAA2_uo

Ft2UhbPX0AE9cPE

Ft2E54SWcAEIUlV

Ft2KOroWAAAy2SM

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I finally started playing this
this game is huge
I'm running around in the dark forest now fighting poachers way over my level :lolbron:
I remember when I was first doing that, I ran across what seemed like 4 poachers and I decided to take'em out... I even said out out
finabeabreeze.gif
So tell me why once I started attacking about 25 more poachers just appeared out of thin air? They were lighting my ass up with dem dark spells... had me yelling at the tv screen like
the-dude-give-up.gif

Last edited: